Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Expects De La Hoya To Get Him Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    floyd stops him. de la hoya would be dumb as hell to make this fight even though i can see it happening already. i say have alvarez fight martirosyan, kirkland, or chavez jr for now. pacquiao and arum needs to sign the contract.
    Yes i would like to see canelo fight vanes,williams,wolak-rodriguez winner.
    Those would be a good route to go.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      Yes i would like to see canelo fight vanes,williams,wolak-rodriguez winner.
      Those would be a good route to go.
      Vanes.... he's probably going to go for Angulo since he lost.
      Williams... I think he said one more fight before retirement... so if he wants money, probably.
      Wolak-Rodriquez winner would jump on it I bet

Comment

floyd stops him. de la hoya would be dumb as hell to make this fight even though i can see it happening already. i say have alvarez fight martirosyan, kirkland, or chavez jr for now. pacquiao and arum needs to sign the contract.
        Canelo vs Kirkland should be next. Easy fight for canelo.

Comment

I like this young man but flody come-on I don't think so fight the top fighters in your division like james kirkland or cotto or even andre berto than we'll see until then you're not ready

Comment

Mayweather-Ortiz vol. 2

Comment

Originally posted by JRM View Post
              Canelo looked gassed in this fight because it was outdoors in Mexico City. There is a reason why the Mexican national team is unbeatable in Mexico City. It's hard to not get gassed there. The altitude is no joke
              There's no comparison at all, I mean of course the Mexico City elevation is going to give problems to both fighters, but that's still no reason to get tired since round 4. I would understand that a boxer like Canelo started to get tired at round 7 or 8, but round 4? Really?

About the national team, yeah they're hard to beat at Mexico City because of the elevation, but those guys run for over 90 minutes, it's not like their rivals get tired since the 20 minute mark. And oh, let's not forget the 100,000 people in the Azteca stadium supporting them.

Comment

Originally posted by oneshotpsp View Post
                I like this young man but flody come-on I don't think so fight the top fighters in your division like james kirkland or cotto or even andre berto than we'll see until then you're not ready
                Floyd's not in the same division as Kirkland or Cotto....

Comment

he could easily lose to all 3 of those other guys. Why not fight Mayweather first and get that payday?

If Mayweather-Pacquiao happens then Alvarez-Chave should be on undercard

Comment

Oscar told him to call him out so that floyd can duck Pac and be like "Well he called me out" even tho Pac just had a press conference calling his ass out.

If floyd even considers fighting Canelo on May 5 than thats a flat-out straight-up ducking and dodging.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                      There's no comparison at all, I mean of course the Mexico City elevation is going to give problems to both fighters, but that's still no reason to get tired since round 4. I would understand that a boxer like Canelo started to get tired at round 7 or 8, but round 4? Really?

About the national team, yeah they're hard to beat at Mexico City because of the elevation, but those guys run for over 90 minutes, it's not like their rivals get tired since the 20 minute mark. And oh, let's not forget the 100,000 people in the Azteca stadium supporting them.
                      both fighters were tired in round 4. not just canelo. boxing takes much more out of you than football/soccer does.

Comment

Working...
                      X