Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm The Only Option For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see this, I like Guerrero but Floyd would abuse him.
    Not a fight Floyd needs at all but I would like to see Guerrero on the big stage.
    This fight would not blemish Floyd's legacy at all. Another win never hurts.

Comment

I love the Ghost but I swear its like he had the Maidana fight and won by brutal KO. Thats how he's acting. Very smart guy but you need that major win or have fights close to the weight before you can talk like that

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        khan vs guerrero is the fight i want to see........

make it happen
        That'd be a good fight. But where though? 140 or 147?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          i think khan is too much risk and not much reward yet.

i think khan can give floyd more trouble than pac tbh.

best wait for khan to be a bigger star and puts more money on the table.
          so 2013 or 2014?

Comment

the sad thing is that Guerrero could very well be next and beat floyd. Floyd wouldn't abuse ****. He would run from Guerrero like he ran from Marquez and baldomir and try to win a boring pot shotting and elbowing decision.

He won't fight toe to toe with Guerrero like a man.

Comment

floyd will duck this fight , he's a coward

Comment

Gurerro who? Never heard of the guy. Floyd finished fighting the unknown Tijuana Cab driver circuit like 8 years ago. He's long since graduated to fighting cab drivers that used to be contenders sometime in the last 15 years. Rather watch Floyd duck Pacquiao than actually fight another bum

Comment

It's a decent fight but there are better options.

Comment

Everything Guerrero can do, Floyd can do 100x better. Guerrero doesn't even have enough power to give Floyd something to at least think about.

Plus he hasn't even proven himself at 140. Granted I believe he beats Maidana, Morales, gives Tim Bradley a hard time in a loss, and loses a sizable decision to Khan.

Comment

The only fight left for floyd is pac. He fights any of these other jokers, his detractors will pinpoint their weaknesses and take away from the victory.

Bradley has beaten anybody of notice enough to make it a big fight, and bradley is with arum, so the way I see it, is if floyd and arum can make any fight happen, it should be the pac fight.

Khan has been stopped b4 & barely escaped maidana, & has yet to fight either of those guys again, and his biggest win was against an over-the-hill judah, whom floyd has already beaten years ago. When it comes down to it, what will being the second person to stop amir khan do for floyd's legacy? Really?

Berto & ortiz will probably end up fighting a 3rd fight before either of them are free...and would floyd beating either of those guys do anything for his legacy? Being that ortiz has already beaten berto, & floyd has already stopped ortiz?

RG is a good fighter, but is virtually unknown, and has beaten unknowns. What would him moving up in weight & being stopped add to floyd's legacy?

Alvarez & martinez would both more than likely have to move down for the fight. And that said, floyd already has won a title LEGITIMATELY at 154, so IMO alvarez makes no sense. The only way martinez makes sense is for floyd to fight him at 160; that would be the only fight besides a pac fight that would really get ppl excited....but floyd at 160? Not happening. Beating martinez at 150? What's the point? I cam hear the "weight-drained" excuses already...so scratch saul & sergio off the list.

Cotto & margarito have both been beaten to pulps....TWICE each. A 3rd time? Who's interested?

All that said, as a floyd fan, I want pacman or nobody. If top rank and pacquiao are truly running scared, retire my dude. Nothing left to be proved & nothing to be gained by fighting anybody else.

Comment

Working...
                      X