Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm The Only Option For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RG is getting delusional at this point but keep making noise RG your persistence might pay off
    Last edited by MrClutch85; 11-25-2011, 05:53 PM.

Comment

why doesn't he call out Khan. that has a more realistic chance of happening, both are golden boy, wouldn't be hard to make
      Last edited by Shadow boxer 3; 11-25-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Guerrero said that Khan didnt show a chin vs Maidana? Well Khan took a couple of monstrous shots and never went down while Guerrero faced the canvas vs a complete shot Casamayor thanks to a girlie slap on the face

Comment

guerrero vs amouth khan. lets getting done. hell guerrero vs peterson if khan loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            why doesn't he call out Khan. that has a more realistic chance of happening, both are golden boy, wouldn't be hard to make
            i think khan is too much risk and not much reward yet.

i think khan can give floyd more trouble than pac tbh.

best wait for khan to be a bigger star and puts more money on the table.

Comment

Go earn your spot.

Comment

Bring on Guerrero vs Maidana again or Guerrero vs Khan 1st

Comment

1.) you have not faced the competition khan has faced. . . 2.) you bytched out against daud yordan who was kicking your ass. . . 3.) MARGARITO holds the compubox record for 1600 plus punches. . . 4.) against a b level fighter, klassen, who has 4 losses, you only won 116-112, and landed less than 25% of your punches. . he was able to slip and counter punch you. 5.) while you have a large frame, you still have not PROVED yourself above 135. . . and katsidis isn't exactly a world beater. . . AMIR KHAN is faster, stronger, and better than you. . . he would beat your ass. . .

Comment

I think that injury screwed up Guerrero's career, I think thats why he is insanely pushing for a fight against Floyd. It must have been much more serious than most of us thought.

Comment

Please fight Maidana,Bradley,Khan,Alvarado,Garcia..Please,imo those are all losable fights and pretty solid match-ups...

Comment

Working...
                      X