Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: I'm The Only Option For Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guerrero is pathetic.

Comment

Guerrero great defensive fighter dont make me laugh

in the fights i have seen he always gets hit he got hit loads by katsidis and knocked down by an old casamayor how does he have great defensive ability shut the **** up.

Comment

Don't worry Guerrero, you're with Golden Boy. You will get your shot soon enough. Floyd only fights, will only ever fight Golden Boy fighters and you're probably third in line after Khan and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by olly1990 View Post
          in the fights i have seen he always gets hit he got hit loads by katsidis and knocked down by an old casamayor how does he have great defensive ability shut the **** up.
          yea
          stupid thing to say when you are trying to fight the best defensive and #1 p4p fighter in the world. a boxer who rarely gets hit cleanly and who clowned marquez. ea$y work if floyd takes it but he won't.
          ps: gbp is a really ****ty promoter if they can't find floyd a better fight for may 5th.
          Last edited by Leohappy; 11-26-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            Guerrero needs to STFU already. someone has convinced him that he is a world beater or something
            Yeah... he has not even faced someone at 140 and lost to limited Diaz who was hitting at will vs him.

Comment

Working...
            X