Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny press conference about wanting Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Fuk off you whiny little kid you full of **** !!
    ease off bro. you need to start using your brain. dickriding too much is abnormal. we all know that demanding stringent tests to a one-dimensional midget from asia is silly. no one has ever demanded it in the history of the sport. even then if the fight stalls you'd do something about it, not take a hardline stance. that's not what we saw on pbf. he actually even made it impossible to make.

come on bro. think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Fuk off you whiny little kid you full of **** !!
      He's right, if it wasn't for irrational test demands the fight would've happened two years ago - everything else was agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        He's right, if it wasn't for irrational test demands the fight would've happened two years ago - everything else was agreed.
        It wasnt because Manny wouldnt agree to a PEDS test would it , lol irrational , says a few butt hurt kids with **** for brains , you dudes should read what you write .

Comment

and if Floyd would have not agreed to the irrational 10 million weight penalty demand, would we still be blaming Floyd? Or say Pac is ducking the fight by making his own rules?

You see the real problem is, Bob does not want it and hasn't ever wanted it... no matter what Floyd does or does not do the fight wouldn't have been made.

The bottom line, when Bob wants the fight it will happen. Your silly if you think Floyd would be able to stop Bob from making a fight. When Bob is ready, it will happen. Bob does not want it and hasn't wanted it.

You can blame Floyd all day but just remember ignorance doesn't erase the truth. Bob has an agenda and has always had an agenda.

"I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I really think he wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. Bob is the one interfering and ****ing **** up" - Alex Ariza

Comment

Originally posted by JibbaJabber View Post
            dont post bull.**** you pag-pag eating son of a b.itch.. it's your f.aggot bob arum and poochie who didn't want to take bloodtests b.itch. now he said he want to fight good.. now prove it by signing that damn contract that been laying around for 2 years since you agree to everything. when floyd knocks poochie out will you go away like the rest of the stupid *******s. you *******s are the worst thing that happened in sports period.
            lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

all pac had to say was yes but he lied and filed lawsuits and asked for 10 million dollar penalties ..that's arum and pac for you lol

Comment

all floyd has to say is yes let's have the fight. that **** demand is unnecessary. nobody else demanded it anyway, except me.

as you have seen, marquez made a competitive fight against pacman without demanding that ****.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                    You're pretty against Pac for some reason, so much so that youre not even making much sense. And I'm not really sure how if Pac were to lose to Mayweather that he would lost the star power he has. Obviously he would lose some but even with a loss I dont see Cotto replacing Pac as the "cash cow" in TR.

I was implying Manny may as well retire after the Floyd fight, as there's not anything left to prove, leaving Cotto as TopRank's #1 draw(lol). A little fanatical I'll admit, but putting up with moronic posts from inbred users on here drives me up the wall. I realize big name fighters have always cut corners in order to achieve some level of greatness. This current generation of boxing has lost so much of its prestige largely due to silly politics and moneymaking schemes. I guess that's why Manny doesn't amuse me like he used to. There's an arrogance to Pacquiao and his legion of fans, as if they are untouchable. Reality check.
                    It's time for true Gladiators to fight. I think Manny needs to be dethroned or prove me wrong. I can't understand how anyone watching the Marquez fight would feel any differently. Bob Arum isn't being reasonable at all, everyone wants to watch 'the megafight' unfold and if it never happens its on Pacquiao's a$$. My disdain stems from Manny leading the pound for pound ranks when it's obvious there are better fighters out there who are taking riskier fights and proving their critics wrong on a constant basis. For once they don't have the power to dictate the terms. Team Pac is going to have to carry this burden until they stop d!cking around and measure up to Floyd.
                    Manny Pacquiao should have never stepped foot into welterweight.

Comment

*****s failed to realize Floyd was nothing compares to Pacquaio. Floyd has great skills but what a waste when he weight cheated Marquez and sucker punched Ortiz to victory. Pac at the age of 24 was a 3 divisions champ, 2 lineal champ and a champ at the age of 19 while Floyd at the of 24, smh. Floyd and his ******ed *****s only can dream what Pac accomplished in boxing as of now. They live in a bitter world because of that. The fact that even though he beat Pacquiao he would be still considered a less accomplish fighter than Pacquaio. Faking a retirement to avoid Cotto and Margarito plus inventing his own test and faking his vacation to avoid Pacquaio only made the matter worst. This fact what makes the *****s butt hurting so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X