Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny press conference about wanting Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    And another thing. Yes I must be stupid-to read and reply to your nonsense, but I couldn't resist. I visualise you frothing at the mouth whilst you're banging down on the computer keys. Arum has been asked the same questions and has been giving the same answers over and over for weeks, months, and in some cases for years, and STILL get's asked the same questions. That' s the way their lives work, it's part of their routine and they're welcome to it. Pacquiao hates this part of his life so much that he employs people to take the questions and give the answers, even if they may-naturally-sometimes have to make them up.

In fact I was listening to Mike Tyson on that part of the top boxers' lives just a few days ago. He treated it like leprosy, and otherwise shrugged it off.

The way I'm shrugging you off right now. What I mean of course is....And I'll ask politely;

Would you please just bugger off and stop bothering me........
    Bit of a contradiction isn't it? Or is that me fitting comments to suit my position lol. Damm who thought a few comments could get someone so mad.

Don't be mad bro.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      Yes I agree, idiots should not be tolerated.
      1) The reason that "testing is no longer an issue is because, as the whole world (except you) knows that Pacquiao has accepted the OSDT . So the "called his bluff".

2) The most obvious and almost certainly to be tru rason for a 4th Marquez fight is that thefight was so close, and the quick KO predictions were all so wrong, that the 4th fight is a promoter's dream.

And certainly first choice over an almost certain LOoooong, complicated, almost impossible to conclude, only possible, negotiation with the king of liars and prevaricators, Mayweather, who would keep coming up with more and more, impossible-to-deliver demands, which, I believe, as well as being wary about his chances of winning, also wants to, in his VERY childish way, demonstrate, that HE is the KING OF THE HILL............which of course he is not, and feels he is not, which contributes to his unstable behaviour.

These should properly correct your unneccessary post.
      GTFO you *******. Pacquiao is a champion only if he fights against styles he likes, weight he's opponents struggle at. They're making boxing looks like a damn circus just like mayweather, or at least it seems like Floyd snapped out of it already according to his last fight.
      Someone needs to put an end to this Pacland ******ation, the quicker the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Arum would like nothing more than to expose floyd for the lil b*tch he is quit lying

This fight was a done deal before the clottey fight until floyd punked out like a lil hoe
        When pac takes a beating in his next fight and loses horribly, you check hooks will cease to exist. Odds are Miguel Cotto will become the #1 TR Cash Cow before you see Manny ride another wave of success and accomplish GOAT status. See, the irony here is while every troll was obsessed with Manny retiring vulnerable fighters, cheating his way into history with his phony 8 titles, after Floyd embarrasses Pacquiao in front of the masses there will be no question. No talks of rematches. No big names to run to. Floyd Mayweather finally retires your hero's overhyped a$$. Flock to Nonito while you can, this P4P ship has sailed.

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
          When pac takes a beating in his next fight and loses horribly, you check hooks will cease to exist. Odds are Miguel Cotto will become the #1 TR Cash Cow before you see Manny ride another wave of success and accomplish GOAT status. See, the irony here is while every troll was obsessed with Manny retiring vulnerable fighters, cheating his way into history with his phony 8 titles, after Floyd embarrasses Pacquiao in front of the masses there will be no question. No talks of rematches. No big names to run to. Floyd Mayweather finally retires your hero's overhyped a$$. Flock to Nonito while you can, this P4P ship has sailed.
          You're pretty against Pac for some reason, so much so that youre not even making much sense. And I'm not really sure how if Pac were to lose to Mayweather that he would lost the star power he has. Obviously he would lose some but even with a loss I dont see Cotto replacing Pac as the "cash cow" in TR.

Comment

pacquiao's stance have always been clear right from the beginning. if fans want it, let's have it. pu55y boy floyd, on the other hand, had to demand out-of-this-world demand to block the fight. arum/pac accepted the 15 day cut off pbf was requesting and instead of welcoming it, he moved the goal post and went on effing vacation for 2 years. "i didn't know why floyd turned down the fight", stated hbo exec greenburg. and when he learned that pac has agreed to the test he was demanding $100 million.

this fight would have happened a long time ago had floyd stopped being a pu55y. who are we kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              pacquiao's stance have always been clear right from the beginning. if fans want it, let's have it. pu55y boy floyd, on the other hand, had to demand out-of-this-world demand to block the fight. arum/pac accepted the 15 day cut off pbf was requesting and instead of welcoming it, he moved the goal post and went on effing vacation for 2 years. "i didn't know why floyd turned down the fight", stated hbo exec greenburg. and when he learned that pac has agreed to the test he was demanding $100 million.

this fight would have happened a long time ago had floyd stopped being a pu55y. who are we kidding?

"I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I really think he wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. Bob is the one interfering and ****ing **** up" - Alex Ariza

Comment

use your brains peeeople. fight would have happened a long time ago had pbf not demanded stupid ped tests that were never demanded in boxing history. if you want the fight, you just fight. you'd even visit his house and fight him in his living room.

ask hagler.

there's no way people could block the fight from happening if you want it. it's effing common sense.

ask marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  use your brains peeeople. fight would have happened a long time ago had pbf not demanded stupid ped tests that were never demanded in boxing history. if you want the fight, you just fight. you'd even visit his house and fight him in his living room.

ask hagler.

there's no way people could block the fight from happening if you want it. it's effing common sense.

ask marquez.

Fuk off you whiny little kid you full of **** !!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    Are you ******ed? The point is to illustrate how Arum is holding up the fight. Whether he lies or not about wanting to make Pac-JMM4 he's still come out & said it & it will hold up discussions for a Pac-May fight. Idiot. Fall back.

I'm well aware of the situation. I know Floyd has held up things on his part through his "vacations" & what not. So don't get it twisted.

I'm far from a ***** & you are definitely not unbiased.

Like I said, fall back troll.
                    if hes that insignificant why bother posting here as if ur opinion means anything

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Fuk off you whiny little kid you full of **** !!
                      be cool bro no need crying in the forums its embarassing

Comment

Working...
                      X