Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny press conference about wanting Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
    Nobody knows what fight the MGM is reserved for, and the MGM hasn't confirmed a firm booking yet. I may have missed it but I haven't seen any approach by accredited representatives of the Mayweather camp to the Pacquiao promoter to stage the fight at the MGM on May 5th. Why is everyone acting like a "Mexican jumping bean"??

For all we know Mayweather could be fighting his present or next girlfriend. He's crazy enough. However I would be happy to have all the above confirmed from an official source.
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11249.html

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
      Are you stupid? I said Bob Arum said that "they'll call Floyds bluff regarding the testing" not that long ago. So all that bull**** prior about Pac agreeing to it were clearly wrong because if he had agreed to it then there would be no reason "to call Floyds bluff". Do you get that?

Btw what are these impossible to deliver demands be? Since your so enlightened on the matter.
      And another thing. Yes I must be stupid-to read and reply to your nonsense, but I couldn't resist. I visualise you frothing at the mouth whilst you're banging down on the computer keys. Arum has been asked the same questions and has been giving the same answers over and over for weeks, months, and in some cases for years, and STILL get's asked the same questions. That' s the way their lives work, it's part of their routine and they're welcome to it. Pacquiao hates this part of his life so much that he employs people to take the questions and give the answers, even if they may-naturally-sometimes have to make them up.

In fact I was listening to Mike Tyson on that part of the top boxers' lives just a few days ago. He treated it like leprosy, and otherwise shrugged it off.

The way I'm shrugging you off right now. What I mean of course is....And I'll ask politely;

Would you please just bugger off and stop bothering me........

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11249.html
        Interesting read Wess, but I don't believe a tenth of it. Ariza has always reacted adversely to the slightest criticism, like a spark to gunpowder, and some of his claims, indeed most of them seem to me to be sheer inventions. Not maybe by him, but he obviously feels deeply unappreciated. It looks exactly as if there are some people who are trying hard to stir up trouble in the Arum-Pacquiao relationship. This has been tried for years and years. From many comments both Ariza and The Roach have made in the past neither of them is very bright, and shoot off their mouths to all and sundry at every opportunity. Typical of the boxing world. Even in BoxingScene pages, the aspiring cesspit of rumour and myth, they have been mentioned many times as doing just that. And this guy Thompson, is just leading him into and on to the answers by his questions. The interview was obviously set up for that.

And is there ANYONE who regards FIGHTHYPE as a credible source for anything real???

How can they explain Arum dropping and persuading MannyP to drop their almost air-tight multi-million dollar case for defamation against Golden Balls, meaning Oscar. Also the statement of Keith Kizer, the NSAC Chairman, that was published recently, that he had a meeting with Arum, Oscar and Pacquiao in which they were all agreed that there were no barriers from their sides to the Mayweather fight and that also MannyP officially agreed to the OSDT. He specifically said that the only one who was not there was Mayweather, who not only didn't attend but didn't even respond, and he put the blame for the fight not happening squarely on Mayweather.

He only announced this recently, I'm sure you read it in BoxingScene, but it took place long ago, around the time that Arum began announcing that there were no problems about the test.

But thanks for the link. I just look at it with a more critical, objective, eye.

Comment

You are taking comments out of context to suit your position.It is an undeniable fact that NSAC Chairman Keith Kizer very recently stated, AND IT WAS REPORTED HERE IN BOXINGSCENE, that long ago Arum, Pacquiao and Oscar met with him and agreed to all the relevant conditions including OSDT. Probably around the time that Arum began claiming that testing was no longer an issue....how long ago....maybe a year or longer?? The only absentee was Maywather, who, Kizer said, did not turn up, nor even respond. He, the NSAC CHAIRMAN squarely blamed Mayweather for the failure of the fight negotiations.
          You believe stuff like this because you want to believe it, common sense be damned. "Mayweather didn't show up or even respond" So how do you negotiate with someone who hasn't agreed to negotiate? Better yet, how do you possibly agree to all relevant conditions without 1 of the fighters or his team involved in the "negotiaions"? DLH doesn't negotiate terms for Mayweather, so any agreements that Arum, Pacquiao, and DLH supposedly came to didn't mean anything. It's nonsense. Arum is playing you. He does not want to make the fight and never has. Anytime you see him in the media acting as if he wants to make the fight but can't because Mayweather is scared, just know that it's media spin to used to deflect any criticism from Pacquiao. The same with the public statements about testing no longer being an issue, it's media spin. Smarten up people.

Comment

Wess, forgot to mention that nowhere in that abusive ( was he drinking I wonder?) half mad diatribe did I see a single word about the MGM Arena or that it was booked for a Pacquiao fight.

No matter, It was interesting to see what kind of people who are working in the Wild Card Gym. I always thought that a conditioning coach and food expert went to college, were educated, got degrees etc, but the foulness of Ariza's language-and for public consumption-certainly didn't seem like it to me.

But again, if was so obvious that most of Ariza's rant was in answer, indeed, in agreement to the very leading "questions" (really provocative statements) made by Thompson, and they got more "leading" and the answers more abusive, as the interview progressed.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
              Auhh...Floyd never said Manny was next so don't be putting words into his mouth.
              "I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I really think he wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. Bob is the one interfering and ****ing **** up" - Alex Ariza

Comment

Interesting read Wess, but I don't believe a tenth of it. Ariza has always reacted adversely to the slightest criticism, like a spark to gunpowder, and some of his claims, indeed most of them seem to me to be sheer inventions. Not maybe by him, but he obviously feels deeply unappreciated. It looks exactly as if there are some people who are trying hard to stir up trouble in the Arum-Pacquiao relationship. This has been tried for years and years. From many comments both Ariza and The Roach have made in the past neither of them is very bright, and shoot off their mouths to all and sundry at every opportunity. Typical of the boxing world. Even in BoxingScene pages, the aspiring cesspit of rumour and myth, they have been mentioned many times as doing just that. And this guy Thompson, is just leading him into and on to the answers by his questions. The interview was obviously set up for that.

And is there ANYONE who regards FIGHTHYPE as a credible source for anything real???

How can they explain Arum dropping and persuading MannyP to drop their almost air-tight multi-million dollar case for defamation against Golden Balls, meaning Oscar. Also the statement of Keith Kizer, the NSAC Chairman, that was published recently, that he had a meeting with Arum, Oscar and Pacquiao in which they were all agreed that there were no barriers from their sides to the Mayweather fight and that also MannyP officially agreed to the OSDT. He specifically said that the only one who was not there was Mayweather, who not only didn't attend but didn't even respond, and he put the blame for the fight not happening squarely on Mayweather.

He only announced this recently, I'm sure you read it in BoxingScene, but it took place long ago, around the time that Arum began announcing that there were no problems about the test.

But thanks for the link. I just look at it with a more critical, objective, eye.
                Yet this is what I have said for years......

"I'm thoroughly convinced and believe that Floyd really does want to have this fight. I really think he wants to have this fight. As far as he knows, he's right. Bob is the one interfering and ****ing **** up" - Alex Ariza

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  Arum would like nothing more than to expose floyd for the lil b*tch he is quit lying

This fight was a done deal before the clottey fight until floyd punked out like a lil hoe
                  If Arum wants the fight so bad then why does he want to have Manny fight Marquez? you *******s are embarrassing.

Comment

Wess, forgot to mention that nowhere in that abusive ( was he drinking I wonder?) half mad diatribe did I see a single word about the MGM Arena or that it was booked for a Pacquiao fight.

No matter, It was interesting to see what kind of people who are working in the Wild Card Gym. I always thought that a conditioning coach and food expert went to college, were educated, got degrees etc, but the foulness of Ariza's language-and for public consumption-certainly didn't seem like it to me.

But again, if was so obvious that most of Ariza's rant was in answer, indeed, in agreement to the very leading "questions" (really provocative statements) made by Thompson, and they got more "leading" and the answers more abusive, as the interview progressed.
                    Clearly Top Rank has some issues and like I have said for years, Bob Arum has an agenda and if Bob wants it he gets it. If he wants to make a fight, it will happen. No fighter like Floyd could stop Bob from doing what he wants. That's just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                      manny says he wants floyd next !!!!!! mayweather says he wants manny next !!!!! what is the hold up !!!!! i know what it is it is mayweathers constant road blocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      or maybe:

Comment

Working...
                      X