No announcement yet.

If Margarito did use illegal wraps in the first fight,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Right, because the first time Margarito used plaster was against Mosley.

Even though Capetillo said "we do this all the time". But then changed his story for the 10th time by saying he grabbed the wrong gauze.

How can you grab the wrong gauze and they have plaster on them if you never did it before?

But oh wait, we can't even get that far because you refuse to acknowledge that Margarito cheated against Mosley in the first place. As if you're some kind of scientist knowing that sulfar vs sulfate is some huge difference.

Go back to you community center that you call boxing gym.
    lol - easy there!!

Comment

Please, Margarito landed soooo many power punches in their first fight to the face and body that if he had used plaster, Cotto would be brain dead and have multiple broken bones in the face and body. It would also make Cotto super human to take that many shots, be soooo damaged, and make it to the 11th. If he had used plaster Cotto would have been knocked out in the second when Margarito landed so many upper cuts to Cotto's face.

No matter what happens, Common sense says he didn't use plaster. I expect Margarito to KO Cotto though because Cotto is putting way too much mentally into that Margarito did use plaster. The first heavy shot by Margarito and he will be defeated mentally. Game over for him.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        Please, Margarito landed soooo many power punches in their first fight to the face and body that if he had used plaster, Cotto would be brain dead and have multiple broken bones in the face and body. It would also make Cotto super human to take that many shots, be soooo damaged, and make it to the 11th. If he had used plaster Cotto would have been knocked out in the second when Margarito landed so many upper cuts to Cotto's face.

No matter what happens, Common sense says he didn't use plaster. I expect Margarito to KO Cotto though because Cotto is putting way too much mentally into that Margarito did use plaster. The first heavy shot by Margarito and he will be defeated mentally. Game over for him.
        Last time I checked Collins fought the whole 1o rounds against Resto.

The substance that Margarito was caught with hardens as the fight goes on. IMO, it wasn't perfectly hardened until around the 6th round.

Comment

The substance that Margarito was caught with hardens as the fight goes on. IMO, it wasn't perfectly hardened until around the 6th round.
          Collins had a few broken rids and swelled much more than Miguel did, your just hating to hate its that simple.
          Why dont you go and enjoy that nice sum of money you won on the Ortiz fight, what was it a bet of 10k on a 4th round stoppage... why are you here? I would be on vacation if I won that kind of money....

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            Collins had a few broken rids and swelled much more than Miguel did, your just hating to hate its that simple.
            Why dont you go and enjoy that nice sum of money you won on the Ortiz fight, what was it a bet of 10k on a 4th round stoppage... why are you here? I would be on vacation if I won that kind of money....
            YO you made the video yet?

Comment

It's ok if you're biased for latin fighters, but at least be like Medved and be honest about your biasedness. You're up here hiding it.

You thought the 2nd round of Angulo vs Kirkland could've went either way. That says something right there.

Shouldn't you be at your community center right now?

Comment

It's ok if you're biased for latin fighters, but at least be like Medved and be honest about your biasedness. You're up here hiding it.

You thought the 2nd round of Angulo vs Kirkland could've went either way. That says something right there.

Shouldn't you be at your community center right now?
                Here is the crazy part kid, I am puerto rican so if I am biased in favor of the Latino fighter why am I supporting Margarito regarding the cotto fight? use your ****ing brain if you have one...

Comment

Do you have scientific proof of this? I'm actually contemplating on submitting this plaster-case to MythBuster and see if they can prove or debunk the theory.

Comment

Here is the crazy part kid, I am puerto rican so if I am biased in favor of the Latino fighter why am I supporting Margarito regarding the cotto fight? use your ****ing brain if you have one...
                    No, you're sitting here saying Margarito never had blocks. You use your brain.

Comment

x3_bazooka_x3

????
                      share the video

Comment

Working...
                      X