No announcement yet.

Defensive Boxing Is Useless In Real Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    Something tells me you own a ShakeWeight.
    green K for accuracy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      I used ASSIMILATION. why don't you dictionary.com what that means. The act of assimilating. Now tie it together with the verb defined.

it's okay to be stupid but it's not okay to be stubbornly stupid. looking in the face of a fact and denying it is the lowest level of mental ******ation. seek help.
      No it's not.

Choke yourself phony internet tough guy. Is my contempt sufficiently obvious?
      Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 11-19-2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Defensive boxing is indeed useless in real life. Well any boxing is useless, and any form of martial arts. You are a black belter or a boxing world champion, I don't care. I have a gun and I'll shoot you in the face.

Comment

• You carry a gun everywhere you go?

Doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
            Real life.

None of you fossies can walk the same street as me. Go to my previous threads and see how I throw down. When some ghetto trash approached me on the boat, I dropped him the moment he put his hands on me. I bring the heat homie. It's on record. Real talk.
            Common Charlie Z we all know some dude knock your ass out and drove you home. . . Maybe your 4200 psi power wasn't working that night. Word

Comment

• LOL please stop bumping this dumbass thread.

Comment

• ive knocked a guy out by grabbing his shirt after leaning back to avoid his haymayer

i've also knocked guys out at the bar throwing haymakers.. all i can say is..

i have about 4 KOs in the street, not much, but i know what it's like

i'll take TRUE SKILL over your little tricks you learned in the army any day

when your shirt grab doesn't work, or your head grab, what the fuk are you gonna do? when someone grabs my head, i duck under and to the side, i am free, his arms are out in front of him, and i unload bombs to his chin and the side of his head
                Last edited by SkyKng; 11-19-2011, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  real life: Don Frye - MMA - wrestler vs Sonny Westbrook - washed up pro boxer. I'll let you guess who is who.

"HE'S OUT, HE'S OUT" lol
                  that was fuking awesome

Comment

• Firstly only wankers get in street fights after the age of 14, why would you fight some guy for free?

secondly no one can beat a Jedi in a fight . It's clearly the best fighting style.
                    Last edited by Furn; 11-19-2011, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• A Trained Tomato Can fighter (any combat sport) > Some loser on the street untrained....

Thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X