Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*******s

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
      your ******ity again? No one said its illegal, its a sucker punch! oh, you have no idea the difference of the two! lol

For my quote in your signature dumb ******* c@cksucker :

Erik Morales said : “I’m the last fighter to beat Pacquiao and he stopped me twice only because I had difficulty in making the weight."

But keep worshipping Poochiao c@cksucker + your avatar is a joke now .

Comment

floyd is #1 p4p...he's always been the best...pacroid cheated the public with his cherry picking catch weight rubbish fights..jmm beat him for the 3rd time and we all know what floyd did to jmm

Comment

Manny Duckman Pacquiao = Titanic , hyped as the best and went down like a tug boat .

Comment

but but ESPN called floyd mayweather a coward...

Comment

That's right!

The way it's supposed to be. Now if we ca just get the bible of boxing to agree. They think Manny should retain his status because he shouldn't be demoted for having an off night. Floyd Mayweather never has an off night. People say that Castillo beat him. I say they're on drugs. Mayweather rematched him immediately and spanked him. FMJ P4P #1. Period.

Comment

ESPN knows they were blinded by the ******* mania bob arum created..they fooled the public but now they know that pac is just a C level fighter/coward.

Comment

well Floyd is p4p #1 again.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                    For my quote in your signature dumb ******* c@cksucker :

Erik Morales said : “I’m the last fighter to beat Pacquiao and he stopped me twice only because I had difficulty in making the weight."

But keep worshipping Poochiao c@cksucker + your avatar is a joke now .
                    all 3 fights are in 130lbs and all happend 2005-2006... who loves suckerPunch? I guess not me! lol your getting ****** everyday and keep making ALT! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      ESPN knows they were blinded by the ******* mania bob arum created..they fooled the public but now they know that pac is just a C level fighter/coward.
                      You're starting to sound like the Pacquiao fans my man. Pacquiao is more than a C-level fighter and he definitely isn't a coward. It's cowardly for you to even post that on a messageboard. If Pacquiao is a C-level fighter then that would make Marquez 1 too right? I think that he's gotten the better of Pacquiao in their trilogy too but they're obviously on the same level.

Comment

Working...
                      X