No announcement yet.

ESPN P4P Rankings: Floyd Mayweather JR Number 1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
    all 3 fights are in 130lbs and all happend 2005-2006... who loves suckerPunch? I guess not me! lol your getting stupid everyday and keep making ALT! lol

OK you are a TROLL , *******s are internet trash talkers after all .

Comment

Cheap rankings. If you feel that performance of Pac was so bad and Marquez was so good to move up Floyd a fighter who fights very few times and had a bad outing against Ortiz, than why doesn't Ralph have Marquez at number 3 at minimum?

Comment

Lol at dumbass *******s saying that Floyd is P4P #1 just because he beat Ortiz.

Sad mother****ers. I'm glad this ******* train is headed straight to ****. I hope JMM doesn't take a 4th fight and Arum matches him against another guy with no credibility. To then decide to milk his cow dry and sacrifice him to Floyd. Putting an end to this damn nonsense.

Comment

congratulations i guess, for becoming the p4p#1 without even fighting. lol

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
            OK you are a TROLL , *******s are internet trash talkers after all .
            hmmm, who sounds internet trash talkers here? gave you my disposition and since you cant think... you trash talk! lol! typical *****s! ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
              You aint lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                but but ESPN called floyd mayweather a coward...
                ESPN didnt , one idiot that knows nothing about boxing did and lots like him in here , the ratings is a different deal than the hate of one individual .

Comment

I wouldn't really put Pbf on 1 on my list considering Floyds last fight was also controversial. But no problems as long as those 2 are on top ( they are pretty much 1a 1b to me ).

And I hope they stop there bickering on the media. If Arum sees an opening, he would imply Floyd is ducking. If Ellerbe/GBP sees an opening, they make it appear Pac is ducking. They are just milking the public man dangling the other's name as bait. I don't see any real interest on both yet to make the fight.

Comment

I totally agree with this P4P rankings. Pac showed that his weakness is a master counterpuncher. I was not impressed by his footwork, his lateral movement was not like the cotto fight. I thought he won the fight, but barely. He would've lost if that was Floyd. I hope he learned something from that fight and have a better game plan when he fights Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
                      Floyd gives the Mosley Manny ducked a schooling

Floyd gives JMM schooling

Beats WW champ with NO CW ,,

against

Manny exposed by Mosley

Manny exposed by JMM .

The rest were CWs and washed up fighters

The form is on the board ESPN just seeing through the hype now .

Comment

Working...
                      X