Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave rounds 3,6,10,12 to marquez

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
      A close fight doesn't mean the decision went the right way. It can still be a code fight with only guy that should have won. For instance Ali/Fraizier 1 was close but you are an idiot if you gave the fight to Ali. Duran/Leonard 1 was close but it's impossible to score the fight for Leonard unless you are a **** with no brain. Get it?

It was a close, but clear, decisions win for Marquez. Again.
      plz review the rounds before posting

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerB View Post
        I agree, everyone thought Manny was gonna steamroll him and it didnt happen, so people think Marquez was robbed. The truth is it was a close fight that could have gone either way.
        pacquiao is the aggressor, either landed more or had landed equal punches every round, and was defending his belt.

the rounds marquez won he won convincingly, was able to land the more eye catching blows, and was the huge underdog.

i thought pacquiao won after re watching it but got no problem to guys giving the fight to marquez or a draw.

it was close. those who say its a robbery needs to rewatch the fight

Comment

• my fav was how the announcers were all over every punch just thrown by Pac..getting all excited and over exaggerating it...then when JMM landed a gr8 punch and combo, they ignored it goin on talken bout the weekends bbq they had lol

Comment

• 1 and 3 could have gone either way. I thought 11 was a clear Pac round.

I still feel that 6 and 10 were clear Marquez rounds.

Ironically, Lederman gave Pac rounds 8,9, and 10, but then gave the 11th, a round I thought Pac clearly won, to Marquez.

Old man is going senile.

Comment

• its called boxing... and running

Comment

• lol I'm not using an alt I don't need to hide under numerous accounts, my previous account was Classical and I deleted it because for some reason I didn't have the ability to reply to posts anymore...

Comment

• 6 and 10 were clear Marquez rounds in my opinion.

I gave Pacquiao 1,3 and 11.

As for the 12th round that could have gone either way as neither fighter did anything, best to score that even.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    pacquiao has been beastly for so long that him no putting guys in a coma/breaking their faces means pacquiao lost.

got it 115-113 pacquiao
                    Conversely, there were numerous rounds, and many, many people who were utterly blinded by Pac's jumping in and out and frenetic movement. He won rounds without doing a single thing apart from jumping back and forward and side to side. There was one round in particular where he hardly landed anything, and Steward even commented that Pac can win without doing anything just because it looks like he's doing something. Too many got blinded by that rather than what was actually landing and being effective.
                    Last edited by BennyST; 11-14-2011, 09:53 AM.

Comment

• What he did all night was consistently land clean hard punches to Pacquaio's face.

Comment

Working...
                      X