Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny coming up with excuses is bad for the game cramps come on man you grew up in the slums with nothing no food money etc been fighting your whole life to this point and you give some david haye excuse cramps same with mosely now this,

Where's the cramps when your knocking out hatton clottey cotto etc im a fan but im losing respect for manny big time he is conning the public and needs to fight real fights apart from cotto since moving up he should have fought floyd berto ortiz marquez and some other names not these bums and now he wonders why he is having problems,

The fight was no robbery it was very close but clear i had rounds
    1 3 4 11 12 for manny and 25678910 for marquez...

Also lost all intrest in a floyd fight cos there will just be excuses on team pacman side as to why they lost,

With everyday that passes looking back even 2 years ago floyd saying its easy work etc is starting to make sense him fighting leftovers is starting to make sense and once the fight happens and he takes the test it will all make sense, just a bad night for boxing i feel sick

Comment

• Originally posted by borgata View Post
      yep prayed to his god bob arum.....
      That picture says it all. that's why this argument is becoming a bit fruitless.
      We know who really won last night.
      Marquez knows it better than any one of us.

Comment

• [New Video] Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez POST FIGHT PRESS CONFERENCE

Comment

• Mayweather-Pac in May, Khan in December. May-Marquez again next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            Manny held his head down and went to his corner and prayed
            I think he was crying in his corner

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
              Well lets keep it real, Mayweather failed to make the agreed contracted weight, and I honestly think of Marquez told Floyd to shake the weight rather than to take the money, taking off that extra 2 pounds at the scales would have had a big effect on Mayweather.
              Floyd didn't even use his size. It was straight skills.

And yes the fact that we are going back and forth about who won is some of the funniest **** ever.

Comment

• You have 1 trainer telling his fighter he has won from the 9th-10th round

And another whos telling his guy to go out and win cos its 2 close

thats what the pic shows....

Why would you ever tell your fighter you won....when he believes hes been robbed in the first 2 fights

He should have known better himself

Comment

• Originally posted by putaloco View Post
                  lol marquez lost cuz he didnt bring the fight to pacman. wtf is this bull****? I expect comments like these on youtube but not in a boxing forum.
                  the stats are up, and thers noway to justify jmm won that fight, let alone call it a robbery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Floyd didn't even use his size. It was straight skills.

And yes the fact that we are going back and forth about who won is some of the funniest **** ever.
                    He used his size, but it was a range issue not a weight issue. He fought the proper way against a smaller counter puncher.

Comment

• damn everybody feels marquez won.

Comment

Working...
                      X