Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These two guys could fight 100 times and everytime it will be close. I could watch them fight everyday man. Marq got that one though. Ironic people say he won all three fights but he is 0-3 record wise. SMH.

Comment

• seriously pacquiao wtf

Comment

• Marquez face is beat up, while Pac seems untouched except for the headbutt.

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          how do u look good on someone who backpedals and just wait to counter u homeboy?
          *******s really dont know **** about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            hahaha marquez face was ****ed up while pac was clean

speaking of robbery LOL

Comment

• I know, **** just proved how overrated Pacman has become.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                where is this more cleaner punch that marquez did to pacs face?

Comment

• Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  how do u look good on someone who backpedals and just wait to counter u homeboy?
                  You throw whilst anticipating the counter, and counter yourself.

Set traps...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...ilogy-compubox

for those of you that are screaming robbery or that jmm won, let’s break it down…
                    based on total punches landed, paquaio won 9 rounds to jmm ‘s 3 …that’s giving jmm the rounds that are even, rounds 3 and 9
                    based on jabs landed, pacquaio won 8 rounds to jmm’s 4….again, thats giving jmm the round that’s even, round 8
                    the most effective punches, the power punches….
                    Based on power punches landed, pacquaio won 8 rounds to jmm’s 4….no even rounds there…
                    So please do tell how the hell did pac not win this fight, better yet how the hell can you call this a robbery?….
                    let the haterz hate. at the end of the day u still gotta punch ur opponent to win. marquez didnt do enough. he lost fair and square

Comment

• HBO biased?

The way HBO was trying so bad to sell us this fight it was ridiculous. I saw that fight and I don't need someone to trying to convince me who is winning when I can see clearly what's happening during the fight.

We don't need guys like Jim, when Marquez lands a 4 punch combo to the body he changes the subject and praises Manny's footwork ( Which was horrible last night). Larry an biased old dinosaur saying we would love to kick a boxer's ass. And Stewart knows his stuff about boxing, but don't try to defend your broadcast team/ judges and please keep it real. (Some comments last night he said made him look like a guy feeling guilty for what he said). Still remember the Cotto/Clottey fight saying how he would erase the score of the last two rounds just cause he fell "in love" with Cotto. I mean WTF!?

We all know they want to keep the May/Pac fight alive, so close rounds will be going to Pac.But at least keep it real, and can someone explain how they pick the judges? Cause some look like they don't know NOTHING about boxing
                      Last edited by Casper101; 11-13-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X