Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez Post Fight Discussion- Please re-vote in the poll. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naa, you chat ****

Comment

• Peter Manfredo Jr. "Wow, after watching this, I better not leave it to the judges next week!!!" http://twitter.com/#!/PrideOfProv

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
        Khan was pretty good on the co-commentary on Primetime.

He's a good lad no matter what anyone says about him. He called that fight well, and drew attention to just how poor a night Pacman was having and how Marquez was having his way with him. And you could tell he was gutted when he was saying those things.

He was also gutted when Prescott got wrecked in the last round.
        Really? I would've thought he must have a boner when Prescott lost.

Comment

• Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. The rest of the world is laughing at you, Manny, and the silly excuses you guys are making. "Clearly won that fight". Whatever you say Manny. Maybe if you were drunk, you clearly won that fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
            his calling of the bradley fight was funny.

Everytime he complimented Bradley he made sure to throw in at least 2 sly (or not so sly) digs straight away
            "his third weapon the head"

"im suprised i havnt seen the head used yet"

lol!

im glad khan has stated the truth rather then lie and back his team-mate.

khan pretty much said marquez won on primetime and called marquez out saying he would fight him

Comment

• I told you guys these *******s are extremely weird and socially awkward people. They will go to extra lengths to make accounts just to prove a point. The point being, that they are ****ing crazy and need to get help asap.

Comment

• I thought 60/40 in Floyd's favour before this fight, now I think 80/20.

Floyd can do everything better, faster and more accurately than Marquez. He's a different beast.

Comment

• thats ****ing weak mods. you should at least have kept the poll up when merging this all into one thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by |STALLION| View Post
                    I didn't think everything JMM did was clean, either. Although more of the most eye-catching blows were his.

What the hey, it was a watchable fight, I'll look again - a trilogy of views, just to be sure.
                    stop watching the HBO replay.

watch the PrimeTime broadcast, it really shows you how much of a blowout this fight was, I had Marquez winning 8 rounds to 3, with a draw in RD 10

Comment

• Watching the fight now in super slow motion!

HBO
                      Round 1

Between 3:00-1:47 both fighters were just jabbing, circling, punches were threw but no one has landed so far, punches were either missing the targets or blocked by elbows or forearms. In 1:53 time remaining, Marquez landed a right jab to the body, in 1:48, Pacquiao landed a straight left to the head, between 1:11-1:10, Pacquiao landed a right hook to the head while Marquez landed a left hook to the head and 2 body shots. In :29 second time remaining, Pac landed a straight left to the head and right jab to the head in :26s time remaining.

It was a very close fight but Pac won the round 1 as he landed 1 more shot, threw more punches and more aggressive.

If you want to score it by yourself, use vlc player to watch the video. Round 2 is next. I may not be able to watch all the round tonight so feel free to do it yourself and post here your round by round scores accordingly.
                      Last edited by whirlwind; 11-13-2011, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X