Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Eyes Donaire: Nonito is One-Dimensional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    i dont see canelo cocky at all.People are just mad at canelo cause he beat
    sum small dude up.Unless its cocky to beat a small guy up.
    The guy thinks he is bigger than Mayweather, he didnt want to be on the undercard because he thought he was only a main event fighter. The guy talks all this **** and still hasn't fought anybody while being "champ".

Comment

lets see rigo go up a few weight classes then.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        i dont see canelo cocky at all.People are just mad at canelo cause he beat
        sum small dude up.Unless its cocky to beat a small guy up.
        I'd say so.. beating someone up then thinking they can get away with it makes them kind of cocky

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
          The guy thinks he is bigger than Mayweather, he didnt want to be on the undercard because he thought he was only a main event fighter. The guy talks all this **** and still hasn't fought anybody while being "champ".
          I dont see the big deal,Canelo has own fans and doesnt need to be on
          floyds show.This is like being mad at cotto if he didnt want to fight on
          undercard of manny.Cotto has his fans and he dont need to be on
          anyones card.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            I'd say so.. beating someone up then thinking they can get away with it makes them kind of cocky
            well that would make him a bully.And a bully picks on people for no reason.
            Canelo supposably got upset about archi and his baby moma messing
            around,So he got pissed.

Comment

Put it like this,donaire has already a superb resume and is pretty much imo gonna be a hall of famer easily if he keeps it up.I think rigo beats the kid ramos and gets a belt.Rigo's skilled.Arum would really be gambling on this fight.But if donaire pulls through he just might be the truth.

Comment

Nonito will get beaten by this guy not by KO but on points......

Comment

Rigo needs to step in the ring more often. Hes such an amazing prospect he needs to fight more! I want to see more from the guy and hes already over 30.

Comment

Both guys are top rank fighters and it is actually a great fight. Make it happen after Chakal beats Ramos. Top Rank actually has enough guys at 122 to have a nice tournament.

Comment

Is this guy good? I mean he has only 8 professional fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X