No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Eyes Donaire: Nonito is One-Dimensional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSS View Post
    Cordoba gave Rigo problems and Rigo ran like a little b!tch!!! Cordoba was able to time Rigo; and he was able to touch Rigo with that left hook. What do you think Donaire is going to do when Rigo comes flying in with his right hand and leaving his left at his side? Donaire is going to SPARK Rigo real quick and will send him to the canvas. Rigo is then going to run all night ala the Cordoba fight and hope for a SD. Rigo dosen't do well with fighters that **** BACK!!! Donaires resume is much more refined then Rigo's. Rigo has only fought 8 times as a professional and does a SD with a fighter the only fighter that fights back (Cordoba). No way Rigo does anything to Donaire!!! Donaire will light Rigo up and then catch him with a left, and put him on the canvas. If Rigo starts running (ala Narvaez)then people will know Rigo better as a runner and not a fighter.
    Cordoba didn't give Rigo problems. Rigo gave himself problems by not throwing punches. He was definitively in control of the fight, every single round. The rounds he lost were a result of him being defensive and throwing a couple punches a round.

Comment

Originally posted by JSS View Post
      Cordoba gave Rigo problems and Rigo ran like a little b!tch!!! Cordoba was able to time Rigo; and he was able to touch Rigo with that left hook. What do you think Donaire is going to do when Rigo comes flying in with his right hand and leaving his left at his side? Donaire is going to SPARK Rigo real quick and will send him to the canvas. Rigo is then going to run all night ala the Cordoba fight and hope for a SD. Rigo dosen't do well with fighters that **** BACK!!! Donaires resume is much more refined then Rigo's. Rigo has only fought 8 times as a professional and does a SD with a fighter the only fighter that fights back (Cordoba). No way Rigo does anything to Donaire!!! Donaire will light Rigo up and then catch him with a left, and put him on the canvas. If Rigo starts running (ala Narvaez)then people will know Rigo better as a runner and not a fighter.

Oh yea huge problems...

Comment

hate to say this at this point but what's this boxing infant Rigondeaux saying Donaire is one dimentional? this willl be another run over tune-up fight for donaire. he's gonna end up a "sleepin' baby Rigondeaux" (hatton style). and in case he has his doubts he can go ask darchinyan. double up on your resume' Rigondeaux and in the meantime keep your mouth shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadScared View Post
          hate to say this at this point but what's this boxing infant Rigondeaux saying Donaire is one dimentional? this willl be another run over tune-up fight for donaire. he's gonna end up a "sleepin' baby Rigondeaux" (hatton style). and in case he has his doubts he can go ask darchinyan. double up on your resume' Rigondeaux and in the meantime keep your mouth shut up.
          I'll simply re-post what I said earlier in this thread:

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I'm not going to go as far as translating the whole video, but I'd like to point out an error in Boxingscene's brief translation: it was Rigo's conditioning coach, D.J. Montanocordoba, that called Nonito Donaire "one-dimensional" and "exposed by Narvaez", not Rigondeaux.

Comment

i'd like to see donaire/nishioka and ramos/rigondeaux before it. but yeah this would be a good fight later in 2012.

Comment

Rigondeaux would beat Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

Oh yea huge problems...
                Yeah I would say so; Rigo won by split decision my friend, not by UD. UD would say a dominating fight a split decision means that it was a close fight. Please tell me you knew that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  hey look we both got the same sig

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    hey look we both got the same sig
                    Thats because you want to be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      And....?