No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
    When Floyd asked for his invented fake OST was a calculated move on his part. He knows he has no right to ask Pacquiao for extra testing and out of norm in pro boxing. He anticipated Pac will decline it and if he did agree in the first place. He can put another road block like asking for more money, etc...Floyd has no desire to fight Pacquiao. Asking Pac to take his invented fake OST = "Cotto live to far away in Puerto Rico" = he almost fainted in video when Margarito challenged him to fight.
    The ONLY way he could anticipate this is if he thought he was on PED's. Please tell me what fighter, that isn't dirty, turns down a OSDT for 40-50 million? You can ask any fighter on earth and EVERYONE of them would take the deal, except Pac. Yet you have the nerve to say that FMJ "calculated" that Manny wouldn't accept because of it. This is pure none sense and you know it. IF he was going to pick something to make an issue of, he could've chose something legitimate such Pac getting a 50-50 split, when he isn't as big a draw.

Not to mention, Pac's team said "no problem, anytime". So, obviously Floyd was wayyyyy off with his calculation. At least he was until all the excuses started to flow after accepting the OSDT originally.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      You keep trying to justifying blaming one side more so when it's equal on both sides. They both are ducking each other. Both are more than happy in fighting lesser fighters and make millions while their dumbass fanbase(looking at you among others) make excuses for their guy and blame the rival.
      a lot of the blame falls on arum, more so than both fighters. for the meantime, i'm fine with mayweather taking on legitimate challenges, fighting 2's and 3's and with testing. the more this goes on the more it will look bad for pacquiao, wouldn't you say?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        The sight of Floyd clinging to SSM after he got hit was a sight to behold.
        But nothing even close to the sight of:

Pac writhing in pain Ko'd on the floo Ko'd by a BUM!

Or on the floor with your eyes crossed KO'd by a BUM!

Or being knocked almost smoth the **** out..BY A JAB...yes again...BY A BUM!

Comment

does cash cow have any posts that are not related to pacquiao and mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            "Pacquiao has some pretty good punching power. He has some different hitting power. He's not physically strong, but he hits pretty good, like he has a good snap or something. He's got something in his hands where he just, pop, and you can wobble. He can hurt you...I don't know how he throws his punches, but he does something where when he lands, it has a different impact. I mean, I get hit by, even now, I get hit by bigger guys all the time and there's no dazing, I don't wobble, I don't do any of that stuff. I don't feel like I'm getting ready to wobble or anything. With Pacquiao, he just touches you and you're already wobbling. It's not like he's heavy-handed. He's not heavy-handed. It's wierd. It's the wierdest thing," stated former welterweight champion Shane Mosley, who spoke more about the experience of facing Manny Pacquiao. Check out what else Mosley had to say as he discusses Pacquiao's strengths, sheds light on his game plan going into the fight, and much more.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...e038c9ff8bb728

In this interview Mosley is really insinuates that Manny Pacquiao is on something...look at his use of rhetoric within this interview...its real suspect
            It's called A-sideWitchcraft... This Filipino weapon was putting American soldiers in hypnotic spell 500 years ago... Go ahead SR, say it.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
              But nothing even close to the sight of:

Pac writhing in pain Ko'd on the floo Ko'd by a BUM!

Or on the floor with your eyes crossed KO'd by a BUM!

Or being knocked almost smoth the **** out..BY A JAB...yes again...BY A BUM!
              “I was lucky to survive Round 6… Margarito was the hardest fight in my boxing career!”
              well that's enough for me, i don't want to play this game of tit for tat with this ****** hugh grant. it's best to just ignore the poor ****.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
                The ONLY way he could anticipate this is if he thought he was on PED's. Please tell me what fighter, that isn't dirty, turns down a OSDT for 40-50 million? You can ask any fighter on earth and EVERYONE of them would take the deal, except Pac. Yet you have the nerve to say that FMJ "calculated" that Manny wouldn't accept because of it. This is pure none sense and you know it. IF he was going to pick something to make an issue of, he could've chose something legitimate such Pac getting a 50-50 split, when he isn't as big a draw.

Not to mention, Pac's team said "no problem, anytime". So, obviously Floyd was wayyyyy off with his calculation. At least he was until all the excuses started to flow after accepting the OSDT originally.

pac already agreed to osdt and mayweather went on vacation...that much is clear as day.

Comment

I dont think he is insinuating anything to do with PED's/

If it was PED's it would make Pac physically stronger or make his punches more powerful. Thats not what SSM is saying at all.

SSM is just saying there is something in Pacs PUNCH i.e. technique, that enables him to hurt u with ease.
                  He clearly says its not power.

Comment

Mosley insinuated Pac is on steroids by claiming he isnt strong. I remember why I dont come to NSB anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I dont think he is insinuating anything to do with PED's/

If it was PED's it would make Pac physically stronger or make his punches more powerful. Thats not what SSM is saying at all.

SSM is just saying there is something in Pacs PUNCH i.e. technique, that enables him to hurt u with ease.
                      He clearly says its not power.
                      peds apparently allowed manny pacquiao to create unique and unorthodox angles.

Comment

Working...
                      X