Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both Mayweather and Pacquiao have premiere speed. Mayweather is fast if you look at his counterpunching abilities and reflexes. I see Pacquiao's speed when he throws those 6 punch combinations. When you look at the faces of Pacquiao's opponents at the end of fights, it looks like he hits hella hard! We will never know exactly how hard he hits. I do know that working with Freddie has allowed him to punch at angles. When he combines his volume of punches speed and power, the dude wins. I'm just ready to see May vs Pac!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      It's funny how everyone that says Pacman doesn't hit hard are the same ones who retreated into a shell while being scared for their lives as Manny ran roughshod over them.
      b/c of speed and angles not just power
      Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 11-02-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
        no whats really suspect is this thread!! Mosley tells allotta different stories! one week its this the next week its that.. sounds more like a building up of something big brewing!!
        something big from mosley?? after his last 3 performances its unlikely he gets something big...

Comment

• Originally posted by SERVILEV View Post
          no whats really suspect is this thread!! Mosley tells allotta different stories! one week its this the next week its that.. sounds more like a building up of something big brewing!!
          A rematch of Mosley - Pacquiao?
          Last edited by p4p-champ; 11-02-2011, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
            Pac hits people with speed, good power, from very awkward angles, and many times in very awkward places. The punch that put Mosley down was from an odd angle and hit him behind the ear. It is very difficult to be prepared for a punch that you don't see coming. I think Floyd's power is extremely underrated, I mean has anyone he has fought come out afterwards and said Floyd doesn't punch hard?
            Victor Ortiz said he didn't punch that hard, but it was pretty tongue-in-cheeky.

Comment

• So he doesn't hit hard but he's on steroids? Riiiiiight

Comment

• Pacquiao is on steroids and there's nothing you can do about it. He's too big now and won't get caught.

Comment

• pac can throw a weak ass punch but can still wobble his opponents...that's the power of A-side meth

this revelation by mosley is another thing that will haunt the mayweathers and *****s even in their sleep

Comment

• Don't understand why Floyd stans love articles/interviews like this, it just makes Mayweather look more scared.

So according to all this bs
                    Mayweather is bigger
                    Mayweather is more skilled
                    Mayweather is faster
                    Mayweather is stronger
                    Mayweather has more ring IQ

...but the big bad midget is definitely on roids.

Comment

• It must be the way Pac punches. Almost like how the smallest Karate guys are able to break bricks with their hands.

I remember watching an interview from one of Pac's sparring partners. The sparring partner was describing how pac angled his fist when he threw a punch that struck him in the chest. The sparring partner said it was a very powerful punch coming from so short of distance.

See 3:05. Something like this

Comment

Working...
                      X