No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    So you think the commission test that we have now is actually better than the test Floyd is proposing? Really?
    nope they both s@ck

now lets just stick to enjoying watching boxers fight

than be a part of choosing which type of testing fighters should do because they BOTH s@ck

specially supporting a b!tch arse who claim this is an easy fight for him but then placed a wall to stop it

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      nope they both s@ck

now lets just stick to enjoying watching boxers fight

than be a part of choosing which type of testing fighters should do because they BOTH s@ck

specially supporting a b!tch arse who claim this is an easy fight for him but then placed a wall to stop it
      No. One, no doubt has loop holes and ways to beat it...But, it's still far and way better than the crap we have now by the commission.

And, for your second stupid contradiction point. You basically saying the same shit that Floyd fans say.

You rather just Pac not take the test then actually see the fight happening..

Both guys need to do whatever it takes to make the fight happen. If Pac has to take the test to get it done. Then take the damn test. If Floyd needs to drop the demand then just drop the demand. If a cut off date needs to happen then fucking sit down and get it done. If not then fuck them both.

Everyone wants to blame just one side. But, if this fight doesn't happen both deserve equal amount of blame and both can go fuck themselves.

Comment

@Viperz007

Whether they stopped testing 18 days or 8 days before the fight is irrelevant because the point was for it to be "random". Im not sure you understand what the deterrent of the random part does to a fighter attempting to cheat so Ill just leave it at that because I dont feel like explaining.

Comment

Oscar were a ***** late in his career...

Comment

If you quit, you're not worthy of being inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              No. One, no doubt has loop holes and ways to beat it...But, it's still far and way better than the crap we have now by the commission.

And, for your second stupid contradiction point. You basically saying the same shit that Floyd fans say.

You rather just Pac not take the test then actually see the fight happening..

Both guys need to do whatever it takes to make the fight happen. If Pac has to take the test to get it done. Then take the damn test. If Floyd needs to drop the demand then just drop the demand. If a cut off date needs to happen then fucking sit down and get it done. If not then fuck them both.

Everyone wants to blame just one side. But, if this fight doesn't happen both deserve equal amount of blame and both can go fuck themselves.
              hey dummy
              im not blaming one side
              but there is always this first to be blame

ur right both of them gets the blame
              but i blame the guy who puts in the wall in the middle first

pac is the p4p#1
              how can someone who just came out of vacation expect the p4p#1 who is earning as much money as him Obey his rules?

why does this guy keep changing his stance?

and the bolded part make that clear for me if u dont mind telling me what u meant by that stup!d **** that u just typed

Comment

classic posts in here

Comment

Let's be real. This fight is never going to happen, is it?

And I don't even think testing is the bottom line. I think the bottom line is Bob Arum's refusal to give anything to Floyd. A chance to add something big to his legacy by beating his prize asset, the most dough he ever made in a night. He'd rather keep the $$$ train rolling in-house than enable Mayweather (whom he deeply resents) to cover himself in glory of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                    "Pacquiao has some pretty good punching power. He has some different hitting power. He's not physically strong, but he hits pretty good, like he has a good snap or something. He's got something in his hands where he just, pop, and you can wobble. He can hurt you...I don't know how he throws his punches, but he does something where when he lands, it has a different impact. I mean, I get hit by, even now, I get hit by bigger guys all the time and there's no dazing, I don't wobble, I don't do any of that stuff. I don't feel like I'm getting ready to wobble or anything. With Pacquiao, he just touches you and you're already wobbling. It's not like he's heavy-handed. He's not heavy-handed. It's wierd. It's the wierdest thing," stated former welterweight champion Shane Mosley, who spoke more about the experience of facing Manny Pacquiao. Check out what else Mosley had to say as he discusses Pacquiao's strengths, sheds light on his game plan going into the fight, and much more.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/conte...e038c9ff8bb728

In this interview Mosley is really insinuates that Manny Pacquiao is on something...look at his use of rhetoric within this interview...its real suspect
                    Shane was so bewildered by Pacquiao's punching power that he's having trouble finding the right words to describe it... Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTAM View Post
                      Let's be real. This fight is never going to happen, is it?

And I don't even think testing is the bottom line. I think the bottom line is Bob Arum's refusal to give anything to Floyd. A chance to add something big to his legacy by beating his prize asset, the most dough he ever made in a night. He'd rather keep the $$$ train rolling in-house than enable Mayweather (whom he deeply resents) to cover himself in glory of any kind.
                      the problem is
                      if floyd didnt ask for that OST ****
                      he could have beaten ARUMS prize fighter already right?

but then he did
                      i guess he aint thinking what ur thinking
                      he might be thinking his 0 is at risk which means trouble for him

Comment

Working...
                      X