Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sensitive *******s need to stop crying when people who been in the ring with Pacquiao expose him

Mosley , De La Hoya , Clottey , Marquez and David Diaz all said that Pacquiao doesnt hit hard so Pacquiao doesnt hit hard , stop crying you never been in the ring with Pacquiao so you can not prove the contrary

" No stop dissing our baby Manny , De La Hoya is lying , they are all lying Manny hits very hard "

Comment

All I know is that Manny put Mosley on his arse,

Mosley nearly put Mayweather on his.

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
        Oh ok internet tough guy , you can try to talk smack on forums to defend your boy Pacquiao all you want but you will never stop people of knowing that Pacquiao is a FRAUD sensitive Pacquiao groupie
        Who's thinking of Pac as a Fraud? Only a bunch of ***gy *****s!! The president of the USA doesn't think so. His numerous endorsers doesn't think so! The press doesn't think so! Majority of boxing experts (not the wannabes here) doesn't think so! So aside from you insecure hatin loser, who's thinkin' Pac is a fraud? Who's the one being widely called a chicken on a sports station watched by millions and millions? That guy is the fraud and the world knows it!!! Now go sit and cry in a corner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
          De La Hoya also said that Pacquiao doesnt hit hard :

Oscar De La Hoya said that he felt so weak and helpless during last December's stoppage loss to Manny Pacquiao that during the seventh round he was hoping for the Filipino fighter to land a knockout blow. What's even more telling is De La Hoya's claim that Pacquiao is not a heavy hitter, at least not at their agreed upon weight of 147-pounds. Much of Pacquiao's steam as he rides into the May 2 showdown with Ricky Hatton, is the pounding he gave to De La Hoya. Two fights prior to the De La Hoya win, Pacquiao was barely able to get past Juan Manuel Marquez in a rematch that was held at 130-pounds.

“I felt like my hands were tied behind my back. That’s where I thought, ‘Go ahead (Manny) and land something strong and hard right on the button so you can knock me out and take me out of my misery.’ That’s how I felt at the moment,” De La Hoya said to The Ring Online.

"I just didn’t care. I didn’t care if he was hitting me because I couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily he doesn’t hit hard. Obviously, if he would’ve hit hard, he would have knocked me out with no problem.”

De La Hoya told The Ring that he hurt Pacquiao in the very first round, but had no energy to follow up with any additional punches. He says Pacquiao was wide open for some of hsi punches but he couldn't pull the trigger.

"Once the (opening) bell rang, I believe I threw a left hook to his body," De La Hoya said. "He made a noise like it really hurt. After that, he was wide open, he was there for me and I didn’t do anything. Right there it started feeling like, 'Wow, this doesn’t feel the same. I don’t feel like myself.' And obviously, when he started landing punches at will, something in my mind happened as if I said to myself, 'You know what? It’s just not going to happen.' I felt as if he could just land anything and I couldn’t do anything about it."
          This dumb poster is ATG of what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            All I know is that Manny put Mosley on his arse,

Mosley nearly put Mayweather on his.
            The sight of Floyd clinging to SSM after he got hit was a sight to behold.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
              If Pac doesn't hit hard why don't more fighters throw more punches against him.
              its because they have no defence, don't have fast hands, don't counter well and can't move their feet well enough. So, they get poped with shit they don't see coming thats why Manny "hits hard" and forces opponents with limited skillsets into defensive shells.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                No. One, no doubt has loop holes and ways to beat it...But, it's still far and way better than the crap we have now by the commission.

And, for your second stupid contradiction point. You basically saying the same shit that Floyd fans say.

You rather just Pac not take the test then actually see the fight happening..

Both guys need to do whatever it takes to make the fight happen. If Pac has to take the test to get it done. Then take the damn test. If Floyd needs to drop the demand then just drop the demand. If a cut off date needs to happen then fucking sit down and get it done. If not then fuck them both.

Everyone wants to blame just one side. But, if this fight doesn't happen both deserve equal amount of blame and both can go fuck themselves.

Thank you! Objectivity and common sense!

Comment

When Floyd asked for his invented fake OST was a calculated move on his part. He knows he has no right to ask Pacquiao for extra testing and out of norm in pro boxing. He anticipated Pac will decline it and if he did agree in the first place. He can put another road block like asking for more money, etc...Floyd has no desire to fight Pacquiao. Asking Pac to take his invented fake OST = "Cotto live to far away in Puerto Rico" = he almost fainted in video when Margarito challenged him to fight.
                  Last edited by straightleft; 11-02-2011, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                    its the punch that u dont see or expect hurts or wobble u the most
                    this ^

that is sort of Pacquaio's strength. He hits you with punches from different angles, punches that you don't expect and it surprises you.

Comment

why isn't this in the MASTER THREAD. . . you tools will continue to discuss this same ole bullshyt that has been covered over and over and OVER. . .

mayweather is a *****, and manny is on steroids. . . right? lol seriously i swear. . .

MASTER THREAD - stop ruining my beloved boxingscene forums with this rehashed nonsense. . IT IS ALL people like CASH COW talk about. . . REPORTED - hopefully will be moved to master thread for the benefit of all REAL boxing fans on here. . .

Comment

Working...
                      X