No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
    I don't f-ing get it. All this insistence that Floyd is faster and stronger than Pac, yet Pac is supposedly doping.
    I do not think Pac is juicing but even his biggest fan has to be concerned by all the excuses. That said, They are mutually exclusive.

Floyd could still be faster than manny if manny was juicing. Same way USain Bolt won races agaisnt Tyson gay even though gay tested positive for banned substances.

Using PEd's gives one a competitive advantage but doesn't make them autonatically the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      Its called technique and speed.

A bullet does more damage than a sledgehammer but its smaller.

Its called physics you dumbasses
      dumbest post ive ever read..lol.hold a bullet in your hand and slap someone with it and watch them kick your ass..now slap them with a sledge hammer and watch them lay down and bleed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
        All I know is that Manny put Mosley on his arse,

Mosley nearly put Mayweather on his.
        I just love a good logical triangle theory......

Comment

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          So if it's not the speed or the power then what's the reason again to accuse pacman of being on peds? I could of swore it was because he was to fast and was knocking out all these bigger guys? Lol now its not the speed or power? Lol...
          When did i say they don't use them for speed?
          Last edited by p4p-champ; 11-02-2011, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Its called technique and speed.

A bullet does more damage than a sledgehammer but its smaller.

Its called physics you dumbasses

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Lol, yeah of course. Sprinters dont take steroids to help with their explosive power(the most important attribute to a sprinter) do they?
              obviously, for speed and explosiveness; not for muscle mass strength which was what i was implying. In some cases, stamina is the motivating factor.

Comment

• well Manny comes from odd angles and throws short punches with alot of speed

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  obviously, for speed and explosiveness; not for muscle mass strength which was what i was implying. In some cases, stamina is the motivating factor.
                  Where does a sprinters speed/explosiveness come from if not from muscle mass and strength?

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    b/c of speed and angles not just power
                    I know blind punches do more damage, but had Mosley not taken one on the chin that was hard and got dropped, he wouldn't have ran the whole fight and threw just jabs. Clottey even said directly after the fight that Manny had power and he didn't want to expose himself and get hit flush so he felt like he had to cover up for 12 rds. I'm not sure why he changed his story later.

As far as Delahoya goes, I'm not suprised he said this. He said it from day 1. Would you expect him to think Manny hit hard after facing middleweights for part of his career and always being way, way bigger than Manny. I bet he would go on record as saying he hits harder than Mayweather though. After all, Mayweather wasn't able to stop him and Oscar was actually in the fight with him and some had him beating Mayweather.
                    Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 11-02-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SyrianUser View Post
                      De La Hoya also said that Pacquiao doesnt hit hard :

Oscar De La Hoya said that he felt so weak and helpless during last December's stoppage loss to Manny Pacquiao that during the seventh round he was hoping for the Filipino fighter to land a knockout blow. What's even more telling is De La Hoya's claim that Pacquiao is not a heavy hitter, at least not at their agreed upon weight of 147-pounds. Much of Pacquiao's steam as he rides into the May 2 showdown with Ricky Hatton, is the pounding he gave to De La Hoya. Two fights prior to the De La Hoya win, Pacquiao was barely able to get past Juan Manuel Marquez in a rematch that was held at 130-pounds.

“I felt like my hands were tied behind my back. That’s where I thought, ‘Go ahead (Manny) and land something strong and hard right on the button so you can knock me out and take me out of my misery.’ That’s how I felt at the moment,” De La Hoya said to The Ring Online.

"I just didn’t care. I didn’t care if he was hitting me because I couldn’t do anything about it. Luckily he doesn’t hit hard. Obviously, if he would’ve hit hard, he would have knocked me out with no problem.”

De La Hoya told The Ring that he hurt Pacquiao in the very first round, but had no energy to follow up with any additional punches. He says Pacquiao was wide open for some of hsi punches but he couldn't pull the trigger.

"Once the (opening) bell rang, I believe I threw a left hook to his body," De La Hoya said. "He made a noise like it really hurt. After that, he was wide open, he was there for me and I didn’t do anything. Right there it started feeling like, 'Wow, this doesn’t feel the same. I don’t feel like myself.' And obviously, when he started landing punches at will, something in my mind happened as if I said to myself, 'You know what? It’s just not going to happen.' I felt as if he could just land anything and I couldn’t do anything about it."
                      to be honest de la hoya should stfu with all the pacquiao excuses 'if only I had felt right i'd have beaten him easy, I don't feel like myself' etc etc ... bottom line is de la hoya is/was an experienced pro and agreed to take the fight at that weight thinking he'd have an easy night's work and ended up with egg in the form of manny's fists on his face. Pac was too quick for him, he couldn't see the punches coming and Pac just made him look bad - end of story, all the excuses in the world won't change that.
                      Last edited by Daddy T; 11-02-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X