Shane Mosley: "Mayweather is faster than Pac, Pac not Hard puncher, its wierd"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
    So he doesn't hit hard but he's on steroids? Riiiiiight
    I don't f-ing get it. All this insistence that Floyd is faster and stronger than Pac, yet Pac is supposedly doping.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      pac can throw a weak ass punch but can still wobble his opponents...that's the power of A-side meth

this revelation by mosley is another thing that will haunt the mayweathers and *****s even in their sleep
      A-side Meth is magic. It was formulated by faeries and manufactured by little elves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
        So he doesn't hit hard but he's on steroids? Riiiiiight
        there is more to PEDs than just gaining power. All those 100meter dash, olypmic runners certainly don't take them to bulk up and get power.

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
          there is more to PEDs than just gaining power. All those 100meter dash, olypmic runners certainly don't take them to bulk up and get power.
          too much logic, dumb it down a bit for the tards

Comment

• well, the IQ and humor level of this thread suddenly went to shit...

Comment

So if it's not the speed or the power then what's the reason again to accuse pacman of being on peds? I could of swore it was because he was to fast and was knocking out all these bigger guys? Lol now its not the speed or power? Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by calmdown View Post
                i would like to call ricky hatton to the stand
                this made me lol.

Comment

Lol, yeah of course. Sprinters dont take steroids to help with their explosive power(the most important attribute to a sprinter) do they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    A-side Meth is magic. It was formulated by faeries and manufactured by little elves.
                    how can you drug test that? even USADA can not detect that **** pac is taking. no wonder floyd took back his "pac you're next" bluff

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Its hard to take anything fighthype does seriously when they can spell "weird."

I know Ben is a bias dumbass but I didn't know he was that dumb.
                      I was thinking the same thing. No offense to the thread started, but........C'MON MAN. Spell Check.

Mosley and DLH need to quit worrying about attention.

They should both make a comeback and fight each other again....HAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                      X