No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
    lawsuit or no lawsuit, it's not an argument of mine....all I said, is they should make the fight happen, and you can have the 60-40. How does this rile so many feathers? Aren't we boxing fans, after all?
    OK fine, I do want the fight to happen but I totally disagree on 50/50 split.

I want Khan to prove who is the best.

Shame it won't be at 140 since Khan already stated Peterson is his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Who is Khan? Khan is the bigger name and the bigger draw. He has more belts and is ranked higher.

Who the *** is Tim Bradley?!
      He is a two time uinified Champ(more acomplish then Khan)and let's be real the num1 Jr WW in the world..Let's not forget ranked 7th on the P4P list..You always throw hate around which is really lame tbh...But if you think this is B.S.Khan should call his bluff...Right??

Comment

Khan: Peterson last fight at 140. Bradley: 50/50 at 140

Khan is planning to step up from 140lbs to 147 after his fight with Peterson - with Floyd Mayweather Jnr in his sights - but Bradley is clearly hoping his gambit will persuade the Olympic silver medallist from 2004 to remain at light-welterweight for one more fight.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/119003.html

So now it fits in, when Khan decides 140 is getting harder to make, which he has stated on many videos, and he is going up to 147, Bradley then tries to sneak it as if he didn't duck khan.

Comment

Bradley would still make a career high pay-day with this offer. It would beat the $1m+ he made against Alexander.

Make the fight happen in March 2012 for the WBA, WBC, IBF and Ring ****zine titles... (one can dream)

Comment

Wow

Damn 70/30 with no UK PPV? Looks like this fight won't be happening

Comment

Rome By KO = Timothy Bradley

How come you have no fans bro? Why cant you draw more than 50 people IN YOUR OWN HOME TOWN? How come you have 12 twitter followers?

You aint a boxer, you a off-duty cop

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                He is a two time uinified Champ(more acomplish then Khan)and let's be real the num1 Jr WW in the world..Let's not forget ranked 7th on the P4P list..You always throw hate around which is really lame tbh...But if you think this is B.S.Khan should call his bluff...Right??
                All of which means pretty much *** all when it comes to deciding the purse split. Bradley doesnt deserve 50/50. Never has, never will.

If Bradley is serious about negotiating the fight (which he isnt), he'll come to the table after Khan vs Petersen is over. 60/40 and no UK PPV money is the best he should hope to negotiate.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKillerer View Post
                  Khan is planning to step up from 140lbs to 147 after his fight with Peterson - with Floyd Mayweather Jnr in his sights - but Bradley is clearly hoping his gambit will persuade the Olympic silver medallist from 2004 to remain at light-welterweight for one more fight.

So now it fits in, when Khan decides 140 is getting harder to make, which he has stated on many videos, and he is going up to 147, Bradley then tries to sneak it as if he didn't duck khan.
                  Khan fans are full of it....

Comment

Comment

Those #'s are right IMO. I was very surprised at Khan's first offer, Tim Brad does not sell and regardless Khan wipes the floor with him. Too bad we wont see it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X