Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan - Bradley is a fight id like to see at some stage..but the main draw for me was that it would unify the division.
    But with Khan soon to move up to 147, there are many more fights in that divison id like to see before a fight with Bradley.

Comment

Khan is planning to step up from 140lbs to 147 after his fight with Peterson - with Floyd Mayweather Jnr in his sights - but Bradley is clearly hoping his gambit will persuade the Olympic silver medallist from 2004 to remain at light-welterweight for one more fight.

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/119003.html

So now it fits in, when Khan decides 140 is getting harder to make, which he has stated on many videos, and he is going up to 147, Bradley then tries to sneak it as if he didn't duck khan.

Comment

Amir Khan is a CON who never wanted to fight Bradley in the first place. Bradley called him out before fighting Alexander but Con said no, then when Con knew Bradley had managerial issues he acted like he wanted the fight now with 2012 being the perfect time for the fight Con's punk ass is showing his true colors again. Bradley is the best @ 140 and can easily bide his time and get a huge money fight while Con would have to beat Ortiz and Berto for a Mayweather fight to make sense so who needs who? Con needs Bradley!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Well he is not talking about Morales now is he???He said 50/50 we have a fight,the ball is in Khans court at this point imo..And who the hell is Khan to say 50/50 won't be offered again??Both guys are young good fighters,can't have one with out the other..If Khan wants this fight as bad as he says he does call Bradleys bluff,give him the 50/50 see what happens...
          So how can he have issues with contracts and business and that is the excuse why KHAN gave him 50/50 yet he was willing to face Morales?

Bradley knwos Khan said this deal will not be offered again so take it.

60/40 Bradley take it or leave it.

Remember Bradley said 3 days a go he doesn't need Khan.

Comment

money issues

Talk is so cheap its pathetic. I dont see why more fighters don't do like Roy jones and Bhop and just put clauses in the contract for the winner. I mean these guys talk so much sh*** like they are goin to whip the other boxer.

For Khan : make it 70 /30 if he wins

For Bradley: 60 / 40 if he wins and 70/30 for KO

Draw or NC: 55/45 Khan

that way its put up or shut up. Earn ya money too

UK PPV 65/35 Khan no matter what (since he always wants to cry like a b**** about that)

Comment

even tho I favor Khan if they ever fought, he is pricing himself out with this demand

Comment

Bradley is on record that he's moving to 147, said it's getting harder and harder to squeeze down that much as he gets older (walks around at 160). Pretty much all the names at 140 will be at 147 by this time next year. If either guy wants a crack at Manny or Floyd, it's a given they would have to go to 147.

So that's a non issue.

Comment

While Bradley was out of his mind to turn down the first offer, Khan is now being very unrealistic. It's a 50/50 fight with Khan keeping the Brit ppv money.

Comment

Does anyone actually believe Bradley wants to fight Khan?

Hes just trying to save face.

Comment

• Originally posted by FJRod View Post
                      Those #'s are right IMO. I was very surprised at Khan's first offer, Tim Brad does not sell and regardless Khan wipes the floor with him. Too bad we wont see it happen.

The ability to draw doesnt make you #1. It gives you leverage but it doesn't win fights. Bradley has fought the better opposition and is #1 @ 140 no matter what the BS ratings say. Whether he's a big draw or not he's still top dawg @ 140!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X