No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Shreds Bradley: I'll Give You 70/30, No UK PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
    LOL. Again, with the two others, you're exhibit C.

Major ignorance doesn't deserve a response. Do you actually consider yourself a Boxing fan?
    He doesnt like Khan's "ethnicity".

He says Khan is ducking Mathysse. An apparently injured fighter who Khan was willing to fight if he had beaten Morales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Khan is a *****, he only wants to move to 147 next because he has run out of excuses for ducking Bradley, Maidana and Mattyse at 140 and doesn't have anymore featherfisted alternatives he can fight without expsoing himself to being the ducking b*tch that he is.

His reasoning for moving to 147 is simple. He avoids the tough fights at 140 and can choose 2 or 3 more light hitting welterweight opponents who nobody wants to see him fight under the guise that he needs those fights to "get used to the weight"

Just watch, if Khan moves to 147 his choice of a opponent will be a joke.
      Bull**** fool.

Maidana already said he is going to 147 soon.

Fool.

Maidana got beat. You lost money you ugly egg head bald mofo.

So now Khan said he's going to 147 wanting to fight Mayweather in the future he is a duck.

Bradley is the duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Bradley does not need Khan(which is the reason he wants 50/50)but it seems he is ready to shut him up..Bradley never fought Morales so you saying that Dunkin(not even Bradley)said he would fight him in a week is meaningless..The point/fact is Bradley is saying 50/50 you got a fight,and Khan is not willing to make that happen..
        Khan is saying 70/30, I whip yo ass. Bradley is not willing to make that happen.

Comment

• lMAOOOOOOOOOOOO at Bradley begging for a payday

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            He doesnt like Khan's "ethnicity".

He says Khan is ducking Mathysse. An apparently injured fighter who Khan was willing to fight if he had beaten Morales.
            Oh wow. I didn't know this site allows them type of people. Well in that case he doesn't deserve a reply, because purely based on that, he's pure scum.

Disgusting people on here, really.

Comment

• Lol people saying Khan ducked Maidana

This **** is getting crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Bradley does not need Khan(which is the reason he wants 50/50)but it seems he is ready to shut him up..Bradley never fought Morales so you saying that Dunkin(not even Bradley)said he would fight him in a week is meaningless..The point/fact is Bradley is saying 50/50 you got a fight,and Khan is not willing to make that happen..
                Do you honestly have no dignity?

I've been watching your posts for a while and I can't believe the type of posts you actually come out with. You're actually disgusting on another level, and that's being serious.

You literally hate, yes hate, on Amir Khan for absolutely ridiculous reasons, even if he's on the right side. Fairness must not be a word that comes into your head. Your mother must have dropped or something.

You clearly have some sort of ****ed up agenda against the man. You've been exposed time and time against as a double standard, a hypocrite and a mong and yet you still have the balls to talk absolute ****.

Lol, honestly, I can't see a person like you having too many friends in real life. You must be one of them types that get bullied and then come home on a Forum. To be honest, you sound a bit insecure from some of your posts to.

As I said with the other person, do you consider yourself a Boxing fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
                  Another person who knows **** all about the situation.

He knew Bradley couldn't take it? Bradley said himself that he could, you twat. It was just he chose to take another road and do it with Top Rank sometime in the future.

Bradley Quote:

"Khan and me would be huge with Top Rank"

He could have taken the fight with Khan on 23rd of July and been out of his Contract.

Let's remember, who the **** is Bradley fighting this month?! Old shot to bits, Casamayor.

Seriously, the lack of knowledge behind some of the people is just embarrassing. Do your research instead of showing sheer ignorance and lack of a brain.
                  I'm a twat? Ha, You know it too that Bradley wouldn't take it since he wanted to leave Shaw.
                  Riddle me this, how come Khan didn't fight Bradley after Bradley whooped Lamont Peterson?
                  Oh yea, he wanted to go to GBP, but nobody said anything there did they? Nope, it's all good and fair because he wanted to go to a better promoter.
                  So when Bradley wants to do it he's ducking? Come the Fu(k on now.
                  How could he have been out of his contract if he had to get a fight by June 30th?
                  Last I checked June 30th is before July 23 and the only way he could have fought if he signed on for longer. But I guess Bradley is the bad no matter what. He either signs on and gets but***ed by his promoter for even longer or sign on with a better contract and have dumasses like you call him a ducker.
                  You're lack of a brain and Khan's salty nuts in your mouth is astonishing .

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    I'm a twat? Ha, You know it too that Bradley wouldn't take it since he wanted to leave Shaw.
                    Riddle me this, how come Khan didn't fight Bradley after Bradley whooped Lamont Peterson?
                    Oh yea, he wanted to go to GBP, but nobody said anything there did they? Nope, it's all good and fair because he wanted to go to a better promoter.
                    How could he have been out of his contract if he had to get a fight by June 30th?
                    Last I checked June 30th is before July 23 and the only way he could have fought if he signed on for longer. But I guess Bradley is the bad no matter what. He either signs on and gets but***ed by his promoter for even longer or sign on with a better contract and have dumasses like you call him a ducker.
                    There were no serious discussions to have Bradley face Khan after he beat Petersen. Bradley again trying to save face by talkin *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      After Bradley beat Peterson? Do you follow this? They weren't even on each other's radars at the time. At that time, Khan had just beaten his Mandatory, Dmitriy Salita a week before Bradley beat Peterson.

The next fight for Khan was Paulie Malignaggi, this was for his debut in America. After the fight, he said to Max Kellerman,

Quote of Khan:

"I'll fight Maidana, let Bradley and Alexander fight and the winners will face each other"

So Khan went on to face his Mandatory Maidana and Bradley went on to beat Alexander.

Then Khan was due to have a fight in the UK in April against McCloskey and then Khan wanted to fight Bradley in July (As planned out). Bradley was offered 50-50 and PPV Revenue and he didn't take it.

Even Bradley's family, Manager and Promoters were angry he didn't take the fight with Khan in July - LOL!

Khan went to another Promoter so he could hold off his Mandatory, Maidana for one fight.

Yes, he ducked him. He could have fought Khan on July 23rd and beat Khan and then he would have been 100% out of his Contract, not have got sued, as he is now, and he could have been signing with Top Rank. Understand?

Honestly, use your brain and think logically instead of siding with a fighter, like you are. You're showing sheer bias and ignorance, yet again.
                      Last edited by Lazakill; 11-01-2011, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X