Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Be the GOAT Vitali Klitschko's Next Victim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And what does a picture of Ali as an old man prove exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by HW CHAMPS View Post
      Ali was a ridiculously overrated punching bag.
      Is that Dominations 5th account or what?

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      And this just goes to show how weak the division is. I know it won't happen and the reasons why, but in a perfect (boxing) world the Klits would fight each other. It's obvious they're the two best fighters in the division by far and the only ones capable of testing the other. Any other fight is meaningless and proves nothing. Brother vs brother is the only fight that can define the winner in an all time historical sense, as no one else can bring greatness to them on that level who currently resides in the division or is looking to throw their hat in with them.
      Well but that will never happen, live with it. And this just proves their greatness in my opinion, that they don't need to fight each other but instead remain undefeated against anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
        Hilarious. I see you let the resident Soviet propagandists on this site warp your fragile little mind.

So tell me, if this "advanced school of boxing" you claim Eastern Euro "fighters" attend is so supreme & glorious, why did the greatest boxer Eastern Europe ever produced need an AMERICAN trainer in order to become world champ? Why couldn't this "advanced school of boxing" you speak of save Wlad from getting KO'd by journeymen and fringe contenders damn there every other year before he enlisted the services of his American trainer?
        Wlad isn't the greatest -- Vitali is. Trained by Fritz Sdunek.

Comment

Originally posted by HW CHAMPS View Post
          Great post!

JAB got

Ali's era was a ridiculously overrated weak era. It was just a bunch of overrated American bums beating up eachother.

The American HW champs from the past weren't even real world champs, they were all frauds because they never competed against the superior Soviets/Eastern Europeans in the pros.

All of the best American heavyweights have been destroyed by the Klitschkos and other Eastern Europeans.

The same thing is happening in many other weight classes too.

Soviets/Eastern Europeans weren't allowed to turn pro until the 1990s because of the cold war/iron curtain.

Now Soviets/Eastern Europeans are allowed to turn pro and we're already taking over boxing and are dominating the higher weight classes.

We're also dominating the amatuers. Most of those great amatuers will become great pros.

This is just the beginning of the Eastern European domination.

Eastern European fighters are superior.

Vitali and Wlad are the two most dominant fighters of all time. The numbers and stats don't lie.

Either Klitschko beats any HW from any era.
          As always, JAB gets

Comment

As far as the original question goes, David Haye and Vitali are negotiating this week for a March fight in Dusseldorf.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
              Wlad isn't the greatest -- Vitali is. Trained by Fritz Sdunek.
              But fritz sdunek is german and vitali said that he also gets a lot of advice by steward...

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                And this just goes to show how weak the division is. I know it won't happen and the reasons why, but in a perfect (boxing) world the Klits would fight each other. It's obvious they're the two best fighters in the division by far and the only ones capable of testing the other. Any other fight is meaningless and proves nothing. Brother vs brother is the only fight that can define the winner in an all time historical sense, as no one else can bring greatness to them on that level who currently resides in the division or is looking to throw their hat in with them.
                No one else except Evander Holyfield..... don't sleep on a 50 yr old Holy getting his shot against one of the brothers. The brothers have cleaned out the heavies & are in the process of cleaning out the cruisers as well. Why not get an alltime great cruiser & heavy into the ring.. we'd ALL watch it just to see Holy get killed.... but i'm sure Evander will have other ideas.. Let's make it happen.... like it or NOT.. it's Evander that is the ONLY boxer left that at least is capable of outsmarting the brothers.

Comment

Anybody but Amir Mansour.

If Vitali has any common sense, he'll stay FAR FAR away from that man.

And if 2 & a half years from now he's still loafing around, Deontay Wilder will be more than happy to hand him a savage, brutal, career ending beating.
                  Stay away from who? Keep dreamin. If Vitali wanted too he could beat both of them on the same night. Wilder can fight Wladimir who will still be ruling the division when he's ready. Let's see who goes to sleep then.

Comment

Wlad had a long amateur career (140 fights) that stretches back to his teen years, while Wilder barely had 30 amatuer fights and didn't even step into a boxing ring until he was 21, but still won an Olympic medal with less than 30 Amateur fights.

And it's not about age, it's about EXPERIENCE. And with less boxing experiece, he's already ahead of where Wlad was by his 18th fight, and i can guarantee you, he will not get Ross Purrity'd at any point in time.

I'm comparing Wilder's path to the brother who is the true champ of the division, future hall of famer and top 20 ATG Heavyweight, not the overrated paper titlist, fatty beater with the shit-tier resume who won't make it into the Hall.
                    The bolded is the funniest **** i've heard in a while. You must live in an alternate universe or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      Well but that will never happen, live with it. And this just proves their greatness in my opinion, that they don't need to fight each other but instead remain undefeated against anyone else.
                      Boxing isn't a tag team sport, the best should fight the best. There is an understandable circumstance in this situation but it doesn't enhance their legacy because of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X