Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will Be the GOAT Vitali Klitschko's Next Victim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deal With It View Post
    Wlad had a long amateur career (140 fights) that stretches back to his teen years, while Wilder barely had 30 amatuer fights and didn't even step into a boxing ring until he was 21, but still won an Olympic medal with less than 30 Amateur fights.

And it's not about age, it's about EXPERIENCE. And with less boxing experiece, he's already ahead of where Wlad was by his 18th fight, and i can guarantee you, he will not get Ross Purrity'd at any point in time.
    I agree it's not about age but experience, the problem is that he has less experience for his age.

But good to know that he has potential to be a future contender, good for the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      I agree it's not about age but experience, the problem is that he has less experience for his age.

But good to know that he has potential to be a future contender, good for the division.
      Contender?

*****, Wilder is going to have the entire division completely sewed up by the end of 2014.

Mark my words.

Wlad will be sent packing into retirement via a Deontay Wilder brutal and savage KO.

And Vitali is going to be too old by then to even attempt to do anything about it.

Comment

Contender?

*****, Wilder is going to have the entire division completely sewed up by the end of 2014.

Mark my words.

Wlad will be sent packing into retirement via a Deontay Wilder brutal and savage KO.

And Vitali is going to be too old by then to even attempt to do anything about it.
        Are you serious or just trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          Both Klits need to fight all the undefeated fighters with less than 20 fights. The hell with giving these guys time to actually develop into a threat. Beat them know and when they are a threat you can say you've already beat them so there is no need to fight them again. GO KLITSCHKO'S!!!
          Alfredo Evangelista-14-1-1 coming off a loss got a shot at a title from Ali
          Leon Spinks-6-0-1 got a shot at a title from Ali
          Chuck Wepner- known for bleeding.30-10 part time boxer full time police officer got a title shot from Ali
          Richard Dunn- 33-9 started career weighing in the 180s got a title shot at ali
          Jimmy Young-17-4-2 got a title shot at Ali
          Jean Pierre Coopman-24-3 got a title shot at Ali

Back to the history section troll

Comment

Wlad had a long amateur career (140 fights) that stretches back to his teen years, while Wilder barely had 30 amatuer fights and didn't even step into a boxing ring until he was 21, but still won an Olympic medal with less than 30 Amateur fights.

And it's not about age, it's about EXPERIENCE. And with less boxing experiece, he's already ahead of where Wlad was by his 18th fight, and i can guarantee you, he will not get Ross Purrity'd at any point in time.

I'm comparing Wilder's path to the brother who is the true champ of the division, future hall of famer and top 20 ATG Heavyweight, not the overrated paper titlist, fatty beater with the shit-tier resume who won't make it into the Hall.
            mansoor? wilder? LOL You make me laugh, how about the next time any of these two next great black hopes step up in comp, both get KTFO. These two are not even worthy of cleaning the Klitschkos' jock strap let alone get in the ring with them. Who was your favorite black HW before the Klitschkos laid waste to them and their career? Cause that's what it seems like from the fact that you picked Wilder and Mansoor - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
              mansoor? wilder? LOL You make me laugh, how about the next time any of these two next great black hopes step up in comp, both get KTFO. These two are not even worthy of cleaning the Klitschkos' jock strap let alone get in the ring with them. Who was your favorite black HW before the Klitschkos laid waste to them and their career? Cause that's what it seems like from the fact that you picked Wilder and Mansoor - LOL
              Ross Puritty.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Both Klits need to fight all the undefeated fighters with less than 20 fights. The hell with giving these guys time to actually develop into a threat. Beat them know and when they are a threat you can say you've already beat them so there is no need to fight them again. GO KLITSCHKO'S!!!
                Who's out there for them? Dimitrenko and Povetkin are ducking, Helenius and Fury have stated that they need more time to develop and for the most part they've beaten most of other pack.

Comment

Ross Puritty.
                  Vitaly did whoop his @ss to avenge his little bro, seems the profile of you was spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
                    Vitaly did whoop his @ss to avenge his little bro
                    Nope. Illegitimate victory.

The fight was stopped on cuts. You can't win a boxing match legitly on cuts.

Or so i hear from Klitschko nutthuggers.

Comment

Nope. Illegitimate victory.

The fight was stopped on cuts. You can't win a boxing match legitly on cuts.

Or so i hear from Klitschko nutthuggers.
                      Somehow you can.. when you've won all 10 rds up to that point.

Comment

Working...
                      X