Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Attacks: Blasts Dawson, Tarver, Toney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruddy1989 View Post
    go on bhop u tell them!! legend!!!!!!
    real rap.. these dudes are hating on bhop.. and he whipped one.. the other is just trying to get some attention.. and dawson did do a ***** move.. bhop is still the champ so fall back clowns and haters.

Comment

BHOP is a coward and *****

Comment

Originally posted by dantarifi View Post
        My four year old fell back on the my hardwood floor and hit the ground in the same way Hopkins did but harder and on wood. You know what he said when he got up crying my elbow my elbow. Not my shoulder So I believe it was an accidental foul and an immediate rematch should be ordered but if you watch the tape Hopkins rolled to the floor he didn't thud with a bounce. He faked it in my oppinion. A roll is much less damaging than a bounce IMO Hopkins was trying to bide time and see what he wanted to do before he knew it the fight was stopped I don't think he thought the fight was going to get stopped. That being said I think chad would have won a clear but ugly decision.
        When you are an old man falling over hurts much much more, when you are young you can sc**** it off easy.

Comment

i hate going on about a legend like this
          but he's talking like a guy who has done something wrong

if he did seriously injure his shoulder his career is over. it will take a very long time to heal to the point where he can make it through training. he's a boxer for christ's sake.

if he is seriously injured he will likely go through a lengthy rehabilitation process. injuries like that take lots of time. bernard does not have lots of time.
          first it will have to heal.

according to bernard it was painful enough for him to not be able to continue
          and he acted as though he couldnt move it

it would take lots of time for him to even be able to use it if that were the case, nevermind start rehab. he'd be looking at rest in terms of months, not weeks or days

and then he'd go through a lengthy rehab

he'd probably be out of the ring for a year, and close to 48 by his return.

thanks for the memories. even though he did enhance his legacy, i would have liked for hopkins to have retired after he fought tarver as promised

his speech is not what it used to be. words get stuck in certain parts of his mouth

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Well... apparently Hopkins is fragile in his old age. He's been hurt more in his last 5 fights than anyone.... ever. Maybe it's time to hang 'em up.

I like B-Hop, I really do. But let's be honest, he spends so much damn time rolling around on the mat, complaining, that you can't blame someone for thinking he was milking.
            You are absolutely right. AND...the undeniable medical facts are that only an XRay was taken, and it is another medical fact that an XRay does NOT show a separation, whilst it will show a disclocation. The doctor's report states "separation", which is basically a ligament strain, which most boxers fight through.

A dislocation is stated by all medical authorities as being a "very different thing". I believe that the injury was diagnosed from Hopkins' exaggerated account of the incident, and saying "ouch" at the right time. There's no other practical explanation.

Comment

Lmao he owned their asses

But BHop has gotten owned before as well when Pascal showed BHops defense on Kellerman's face off

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                You are absolutely right. AND...the undeniable medical facts are that only an XRay was taken, and it is another medical fact that an XRay does NOT show a separation, whilst it will show a disclocation. The doctor's report states "separation", which is basically a ligament strain, which most boxers fight through.

A dislocation is stated by all medical authorities as being a "very different thing". I believe that the injury was diagnosed from Hopkins' exaggerated account of the incident, and saying "ouch" at the right time. There's no other practical explanation.
                LMAO he also got an MRI....know all the facts first

Comment

B.Hop went in his bag!!! LMAO

Comment

damn somebody is pissed....lol

damn what did he say about dawson...he hit that hoe with a bodyshot and heard him gasp...?...lol....yeah but that hoe was still getting at you, while you were backpeddling and potshotting faster than roy jones, when you were the one who was baiting that hoe to fight, not run, in all the pre-fight hype...

damn the hopkins excuse making machine has to work overtime saying hopkins is an old man that got bodyslammed by dawson, like dawson picked him up over his head ala hulk hogan, and of course the old standby that hopkins is a slow starter and was figuring chad out and was the victim of a foul, without mentioning that hopkins was the instigator of the dirty tactics....lol

somebody on here said hopkins is a con-artist, i'd say thats about right...face it hopkins fans, dude is a fraud man...

Comment

I like Bernard much better as an announcer than a pro boxer, Bernard folded imo and I'm glad Dawson called him out right after. Dawson was getting closer to Bernard and I think he just felt the pressure because Chad was much bigger than he expected even Emmanuel noticed it ringside. Dawson is not like the smaller Pascal who Bernard pretty much man handled in the 2nd fight, he realized he couldn't do that to Chad...

Comment

Working...
                      X