Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Attacks: Blasts Dawson, Tarver, Toney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My four year old fell back on the my hardwood floor and hit the ground in the same way Hopkins did but harder and on wood. You know what he said when he got up crying my elbow my elbow. Not my shoulder So I believe it was an accidental foul and an immediate rematch should be ordered but if you watch the tape Hopkins rolled to the floor he didn't thud with a bounce. He faked it in my oppinion. A roll is much less damaging than a bounce IMO Hopkins was trying to bide time and see what he wanted to do before he knew it the fight was stopped I don't think he thought the fight was going to get stopped. That being said I think chad would have won a clear but ugly decision.

Comment

LOL, Hopkins is old and he talks like he is a thug kid. The sad part is that Hopkins is a father and he is talking like this.

On Chad Dawson - Yes I want a rematch to prove I am the man. Chad Dawson ain't **** but a sucka. Chad talked all that **** after the fight was stopped. I hit that hoe with a body shot and I heard the air come out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by ukalltheway View Post
        all of this could have been avoided if he got up and faught like a man

he pulled plug on a great night of boxing.
        Let's hope something similar will happen to you. For example - you are hit by a car, your leg is damaged, but you have to run down a guy who stole a nice lady's dollar. You'd be called a f@g if you wouldn't, so get to it! Go real man, go!!!!!!! I sometimes wish karma hits you moronic losers in the worst way, so you learn to use whatever gray matter you have in your heads...

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          LOL, Hopkins is old and he talks like he is a thug kid. The sad part is that Hopkins is a father and he is talking like this.

On Chad Dawson - Yes I want a rematch to prove I am the man. Chad Dawson ain't **** but a sucka. Chad talked all that **** after the fight was stopped. I hit that hoe with a body shot and I heard the air come out of him.
          Using rough language bothers you? He'd whoop your punk ass, so why you talking trash like this? Internet has you bold?

Comment

Originally posted by dantarifi View Post
            My four year old fell back on the my hardwood floor and hit the ground in the same way Hopkins did but harder and on wood. You know what he said when he got up crying my elbow my elbow. Not my shoulder So I believe it was an accidental foul and an immediate rematch should be ordered but if you watch the tape Hopkins rolled to the floor he didn't thud with a bounce. He faked it in my oppinion. A roll is much less damaging than a bounce IMO Hopkins was trying to bide time and see what he wanted to do before he knew it the fight was stopped I don't think he thought the fight was going to get stopped. That being said I think chad would have won a clear but ugly decision.
            Your opinion doesn't matter here. You can injure yourself, or not, depending on the angle. remember - he IS just about 47! Kids are softer. Don't even try to put dirt on the guy you do not know. I hope a rematch happens, so one side is proven wrong. I hope it is on ESPN, so people don't pay twice for, really, a single fight. Hoping Bernard recovers well, ASAP.

Comment

Hopkins The Thug

How many men did Bernard Hopkins while he was in prison for 5 years? That is a valid question.
              Philly's prisons lead the countries in in-mates **** statistics and it was worse in the 80's and 90's which was the same time the MoFo was incarcerated for armed robbery.
              So again, HOW MANY MEN DID HOPKINS **** WHILE HE WAS IN PRISON?????

Comment

Including ur dad & brother??

Comment

Bhop just needs to sit his old ass down somewhere. i respect what you have done in the sport but after getn up and not even tryn to fight common atleast try. championships are won in the ring not by WBC President Dr. Jos Sulaimn.

if you had atleast tried then i would be cool wid that but all this gansta talk and how you fought with 1 arm b4 is BS.

Sad thing is he went in on all these dudes but one thing that is almost certain is that he wont fight chad dawson again. made all this noise for nada. dude just a old con, not a gangsta but a con tryn to be a gangsta.

if he does all my money is on chad.

chad by stoppage unless hopkins can fake a injury b4 it's over......

Comment

Originally posted by dantarifi View Post
                    LMAO , really???, LMAO, i mean seriously...LMAO...THATS the argument ur gon use...hahah aaahhh hell the ******ity

Comment

tell em b-hop

Comment

Working...
                      X