Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pirog: Sergio Martinez Won't Fight For $6 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy Lee is better than Pirog Martinez should fight him forget all this bs

Comment

Martines is a Fraud.. look at his Resume..

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        Andy Lee is better than Pirog Martinez should fight him forget all this bs
        hahahahaha

Comment

Pirog and his ONE WIN to get a VACANT TITLE doesnt deserve this fight. I mean everyone and their mother has a title nowadays. I read on here all the time that Canelo and Chavez are hype jobs and were given their titles cause who did they beat to get the title. Well this guy has less than 20 fights and is not known but everyone thinks he deserves it. get out of here and STFU

Comment

gl scraping $6mm together pirog.

seriously, just fight another contender and make yourself impossible to avoid. Right now you're a good looking prospect whos best win is a hyped nobody.

Comment

Sergio has to fight this guy nobody else wants to. Sergio is not going to get Cotto if he wins or Canelo or Chavez Jr if they win their fights the only guys he gets is Lara, Margarito if he wins but I don't think Bob makes that fight happen.for what nobody would want to see the rematch the only fights he gets is Pirog,Lara or somebody that Lou Dibella promotes.

Comment

agree martinez would be chomping at the bit for the 3mil after making 600k agaonst barker. Somethin he already lookin in2 for sure, but i bet it's not floyd, just my opinion but i dont think floyd will be doin anything until after the manny vs juan fight. If i'm wrong ill be happy 2 watch floyd and martinez though

Comment

600k? What the **** are you guys talking about? Darren baker made 500k. Martinez made 1.5 million + gate money (Dibella claimed 500,000).

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Pirog and his ONE WIN to get a VACANT TITLE doesnt deserve this fight. I mean everyone and their mother has a title nowadays. I read on here all the time that Canelo and Chavez are hype jobs and were given their titles cause who did they beat to get the title. Well this guy has less than 20 fights and is not known but everyone thinks he deserves it. get out of here and STFU
                    This post would make sense if Martinez hadn't just fought Barker.

Comment

This pretty much means Martinez is going to fight Money May.

Comment

Working...
                      X