Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pirog: Sergio Martinez Won't Fight For $6 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is true that Martinez won't fight Pirog for 3 mil then I think he chickened out or his promoter did. It is understandable that they are looking for a fight against Pacman or Mayweather because everybody does, that's where the retirement pay is. Against Pirog(a legitimate middleweight) however, a 3 mil offer is irresistible for Martinez's stature, I can't understand y they would not take it. Maybe his team felt their champ would be in trouble against this young gun and Martinez can only take so much adding to the fact that if he loses time ain't on his side. I still felt they should take this fight coz Pac or May dream fight will never materialize. It would be better for him to clean his division if he is as good as he says he is and kick all pretenders out.

Comment

The disappointments are going to keep on coming as Martinez keeps on winning. You can't stop what isn't meant to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        The disappointments are going to keep on coming as Martinez keeps on winning. You can't stop what isn't meant to be stopped.
        haha i like this.

Comment

Middleweight champion vs middleweight champion that's what fans want to see. Why is Sergio avoiding Pirog?

Comment

Originally posted by delpilar View Post
            Middleweight champion vs middleweight champion that's what fans want to see. Why is Sergio avoiding Pirog?
            he doesn't give a flying f about boxing fans. dude finally gets $$$ in his life, so he is trying to pull most of it. I understand him, but not when you are a boxer. should of been businessmen. **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Comment

martinez should fight pirog for the 3mil

Comment

Originally posted by blind4 View Post
                  martinez should fight pirog for the 3mil
                  I agree, now that I fixed it.....

Originally posted by blind4 View Post
                  martinez should fight pirog for the 3mil, in the USA
                  A barn in Russia?..... ummm..... hold on, I'll think about it

Comment

Working...
                  X