No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Stops Hopkins, Freak Ending in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    that's not a dislocated shoulder from what fat dan said it's a "dislocation of the joint that connects the collar bone to the shoulder blade"
    Still, that's a serious injury.

One in which he would have certainly been in an absolute world of pain if it were to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Wow, Bernard Hopkins dislocated his sholder?

I find that incredibely unlikely but hey I guess there will be a Doctors report to confirm it but Hopkins certainly was not acting like a man with a dislocated sholder.

A man with a dislocated sholder does not wait around for a post fight interview.
      LOL, I guessed he proved Dawson wrong and he really is a gangsta.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Still, that's a serious injury.

One in which he would have certainly been in an absolute world of pain if it were to be true.
        well he certainly gave the impression of a man in pain, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
          Although Hopkins actually injured his leg against Allen and the same thing happened to his shoulder against Antwun Echols.
          That's only if simpletons believe him. In the Echold fight when he was thrown to the canvas,the heavily padded canvas i may say, he faked a shoulder dislocation without reading up on shoulder dislocations. If he had, he'd have realised that he would be completely helpless in that arm, Moreover he would be in terriffic pain, and the resetting of it would be horrendous, even worse thsn the original pain. The sort of pain that some pass out froma

But he just didn;t use it for a round, trying to fake Echols in, it didn;t work so he went back to using it as usual....Good try for a DQ but the ref was smarter. he won anyway, in a foul filled fight in which he turned Echols around and slammed a huge punch on the back of his neck.Echols dropped like a stone, yet Hopkins wasn't DQ a he shoud instantly have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post

But he just didn;t use it for a round, trying to fake Echols in, it didn;t work so he went back to using it as usual....Good try for a DQ but the ref was smarter. he won anyway, in a foul filled fight in which he turned Echols around and slammed a huge punch on the back of his neck.Echols dropped like a stone, yet Hopkins wasn't DQ a he shoud instantly have been.
            actually if you would have noticed hopkins could have won the fight by DQ against echols but he chose to continue. Re-watch the fight. Hopkins was way ahead on the scorecards, the body slam was ruled a foul, hopkins was asked if he wanted to continue (if he said no he would have won by DQ) but he fought anyway.

Comment

That's only if simpletons believe him. In the Echold fight when he was thrown to the canvas,the heavily padded canvas i may say, he faked a shoulder dislocation without reading up on shoulder dislocations. If he had, he'd have realised that he would be completely helpless in that arm, Moreover he would be in terriffic pain, and the resetting of it would be horrendous, even worse thsn the original pain. The sort of pain that some pass out froma

What's your point? It's already been confirmed that Hopkins was indeed hurt tonight.

Comment

Maybe for a few minutes whilst he was on the ground.

It wouldn't go away when you stand up though and you wouldn't be standing around doing post fight interviews either.

Again not that I'm denying he has this injury I'm sure a Doctor's report will be given I just find it incredible that he was able to hold back something that would be utterly and unbelievabley painful.

Comment

@30 sec

Comment

Dislocated shoulders do not necessarily stay dislocated, many of them put themselves back in. People don't actually pass out from pain, thats bull****. Ive seen fighters have their shoulders obviously pop out during a round, and finish it.

Comment

• Hopkins wasn't faking it...

Proof here - http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=515759

Comment

Working...
                      X