Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Responds To Roach, Discusses Move To 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up with Roach coach saying those knockouts were lucky punches we all know Nonito knows how to time that left hook perfectly stop hating on him because he's not your fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      Doesn't Donaire blow up to like 160lbs when he's not training. I think he will be fine moving up as long as he stays active and gets Arum to hook him up with some of them Ariza shakes.
      Should not allow everyone to register in boxingscene!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        LOL, he was only being "polite" because Freddie is Manny's coach. Nonito doesn't want *******s sending him hateful comments through Twitter.
        Not everybody is a disrespectful Indian.

How many pinoy fighters have not been polite? Manny Pacquiao is exactly the same.

Comment

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but you are right, your health comes first. Some people will do stupid things just for the money...you are smart by doing it one step at a time.

Comment

roach is a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              First I heard that he blows up between fights.

If he does, it definitely wont be 160.

Anyone know anymore on that ?
              Wow 160 is definitely an exageration

Last I read, Donaire said he walked around 140-ish before he started training...and that was with the downtime he had trying to get his crap sorted with Top Rank, I dont think he trained much and he took care of other things in his life. Anselmo Moreno is the same, hes around 140s before he starts training for fights, cuts so much damn weight to make BW that he looks like a skeleton

Comment

Originally posted by mumyoryu View Post
                Wow 160 is definitely an exageration

Last I read, Donaire said he walked around 140-ish before he started training...and that was with the downtime he had trying to get his crap sorted with Top Rank, I dont think he trained much and he took care of other things in his life. Anselmo Moreno is the same, hes around 140s before he starts training for fights, cuts so much damn weight to make BW that he looks like a skeleton
                Yup 160 is an exageration but it shows you how ignorant and mis-informed some of the bloggers are here

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  I like the way Donaire has carried himself with the comments from Roach and his move on the way up in weight.

If he continues and his hands stay healthy he will be the new P4P king.
                  yeah right..

Comment

this kid is unbelievable!
                    the handspeed and precision of his shots is perfect.
                    the last two kos were not lucky punches at all.i think freddie meant "timed to perfection".
                    fantastic,exciting,very fast and has single punch ko power.
                    definately one of the little bangers!
                    not seen since our very own naseem hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Not everybody is a disrespectful Indian.

How many pinoy fighters have not been polite? Manny Pacquiao is exactly the same.
                      The Die-Hard Pac and Floyd fans are quick to bombard any and everyone that disagrees or talks bad about their fighter/team.

Comment

Working...
                      X