Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Responds To Roach, Discusses Move To 122

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...all I'm reading is negative comments on here about Nonito wtf!! Because Roach said it it makes it true? Nonito stepped up and blasted top guys outta there quick...NO LUCK IN THAT. If that's the case we can say the "Hatton KO" was luck (it wasn't) right? You don't get mentioned in P4P talks by luck performances...its way too many hype jobs and way to much down talking in boxing man...how can you be a "die hard" boxing fan but **** on 90% of the fighters?!

Comment

hmmm guess roach doesnt want another filipino sensation around and this one actually speaks good english

Comment

Doesn't Donaire blow up to like 160lbs when he's not training. I think he will be fine moving up as long as he stays active and gets Arum to hook him up with some of them Ariza shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by vicmatic1 View Post
          hmmm guess roach doesnt want another filipino sensation around and this one actually speaks good english
          Freddie Roach is doing just fine. He doesn't need his fighters to speak english well. I'm sure he is more concerned with his fighters communicating with their fists in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
            Lucky? Donaire is lucky he didn't kill Darchynian and Montiel. Donaire is a great little fighter and a very nice kid. I can only imagine how strong he's going to be at 122 without weakening himself. Yikes!!!! Roach, give credit where credit is due.
            good one

Comment

Originally posted by disolly View Post
              first off i like roach and manny is probably my favorite fighter, but those ko's are just as legit as the one on hatton and more impressive considering they were both (in my opinion) against better fighters than hatton. nonito is sick, defense, offense, speed, power, i think when looking at all aspects of the game, he is the best out there, just needs some better names on the resume before becoming p4p #1, which will happen. beating those 2 guys at 122 and the gamboa, should do it. and i think it will happen.
              Good post man.

I find it very hard to disagree with a single thing you said there.

Oh, except for the Pacquiao favorite fighter thing

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
                Wow...all I'm reading is negative comments on here about Nonito wtf!! Because Roach said it it makes it true? Nonito stepped up and blasted top guys outta there quick...NO LUCK IN THAT. If that's the case we can say the "Hatton KO" was luck (it wasn't) right? You don't get mentioned in P4P talks by luck performances...its way too many hype jobs and way to much down talking in boxing man...how can you be a "die hard" boxing fan but **** on 90% of the fighters?!
                I dont understand the hate directed toward Nonito, period ?

He is a fantastic fighter, and a great guy.

Ali was one-dimensional because he got most of his ko's with a straight right.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  Doesn't Donaire blow up to like 160lbs when he's not training. I think he will be fine moving up as long as he stays active and gets Arum to hook him up with some of them Ariza shakes.
                  First I heard that he blows up between fights.

If he does, it definitely wont be 160.

Anyone know anymore on that ?

Comment

i did root for montiel in that fight but after that ko i was convinced that donaire is an amazing kid or on drugs. but i like this kid a lot. he can go really far

Comment

im a filipino but im starting to get turned OFF by roach and the rest of team pacquiao.

Donaire is now my favorite filipino fighter. WAR DONAIRE

Comment

Working...
                      X