Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody who supports Margarito doesn't respect boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Both accounts of Fantastic and Htown show them offline. I guess those trolls had nothing to say and that **** proves deep down in their heart they know Margarito cheated against Cotto.
      Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
      Where is chicana and htown? They are both holed up in a mexican motel butt f-cking each other and jerkin off to pictures of miguel cotto.
      It's called having fun on a weekend. You losers should know know how that feels like right?

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
        That dude tried to brush off a pic from HBO as photoshopped, but it's this one that looks suspect. Notice the random ink next to the signature from the NSAC. It looks as if there is a square edge underneath and to slightly to the left the "L" which would indicate a rectangular marquee being used for copying the pattern of the wraps. This photo looks almost like a botched copy/paste/blend job.

Dude said that picture he posted was taken "AFTER he was on the shoulders and was taken while he was STILL IN THE RING and BEFORE the wraps were cut off.... " If that's the case, then why does this screencap I just took from the fight while Margarito is still on dude's shoulders show this...

I guess HBO was altering photos and videos both, huh?
        How is it fake? Both provide different types of reality. Guess I'm 50/50 on it back again. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          ...no, I seriously doubt that. Even if he did not cheat against Cotto, he still tried to cheat against Mosley. For that alone I have contempt for him. *I* also believe that he did cheat against Cotto, and I probably always will.

I recognize that the possibility exists that he won legitimately, but you must recognize the possibility that he cheated. It is difficult/impossible to prove a negative, so we will almost certainly never know that he did not cheat (if he was clean); similarly, we will never know he cheated unless he or one of his team admits to the crime.
          I do...hence why I say that I understand that he MAY of but to say he did it with no proof is dumb.

Comment

Mr Fagtastic. He's a bigger Cotto hater than he is a Marg fan.

Comment

In Latin "different types of reality" means "I just got my ass handed to me".

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                Anybody who supports Margarito doesn't respect boxing.
                And most likely a douche bag in real life.

Comment

To even bother denying it and defending Margo so passionately though is WAY dumber.

Think of the time and energy you're putting into this. LMAO.

Go sit in the corner.

Comment

lol haven't seen someone get owned like this in a while lol

Comment

Originally posted by MindHeist View Post
                      In Latin "different types of reality" means "I just got my ass handed to me".
                      No I didn't. All he did was counter and it can be flipped back and forth.

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      Mr Fagtastic. He's a bigger Cotto hater than he is a Marg fan.
                      Oh the irony. Sometimes I think you little Catch Weight Queen fans hate Margarito more than being a fan of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X