Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Antwuan Maxx View Post
    I didn't say it was fake for certain. I said it looked suspect, and stated why I believed so. But after seeing what HTown posted in another thread, that picture he posted is also legit. Here it is for those who didn't catch it in the other thread...

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/82...y-Images-Sport

It's strange, though. Because in every video and other photo of Margarito at the end of the fight, the break in his wraps is evident. Maybe it's the angle of the photo or something. Not sure.
    Thanks for admitting it as well. Guess we will never know huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Of course I have. To bring you idiots back to reality that he is HUMAN and his achievements aren't what you guys make it to be.

I'm not nationalistic at all. You obviously haven't been paying attention to some of my posts unless they have Cotto on there.

I highly doubt that. I have nothing but good thing to say about the good PR posters on here, in fact I green k them when possible. I've red K Mexican posters as well with no hesitation. I don't really see many nationalistic Mexicans on here, usually they are one of the most type of fans with variety as well as the GOOD & DECENT Rican posters. Not the fanatical fucks like you.
      Obviously you don't know how to read. Your hatred towards Puerto Ricans has really blinded you. I'm not Puerto Rican. Just because Miguel Cotto is my favorite fighter does not mean I'm PR.

Comment

Thanks for admitting it as well. Guess we will never know huh?
        Nope. Only way we'll ever know for sure is there was foul play going down, and Margarito, Capitello, or someone on their team comes clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Obviously you don't know how to read. Your hatred towards Puerto Ricans has really blinded you. I'm not Puerto Rican. Just because Miguel Cotto is my favorite fighter does not mean I'm PR.
          You're telling me I don't know how to read but yet in my previous post I'm giving my props to good PR posters.

Comment

You're telling me I don't know how to read but yet in my previous post I'm giving my props to good PR posters.
            What? That's the stupidest argument I've ever heard...

Did I say that you don't give props to PR posters? I'm really confused by this statement.

I'm saying you don't know how to read because you replied to a post of mine saying that I'm a fanatical PR after I say I'm not Mexican or PR . I never said you don't give credit to PRs after you clearly tell me that you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              I can only go based on what I have seen. Personally, I think in about 20 years the truth will come out. Either way, what Cotto said about him losing and still winning was on point. He acted like a man and comes out ahead.
              The truth will never come out. If Marg and his team admit to it, they can face legal matters. That's like getting away with assault then confessing to it later. They will take this secret to their graves because they have to. The only way this can ever surface is if there's a "whistleblower".

Comment

• I'd like to make a bet with Fantastic. If Cotto wins soundly on December the 3rd, to take that f@ggot ass signature down. If he loses, I'll cop it and rep Margarito everywhere I go.

Comment

• Chicano's good people he just lets the crazy Cotto fans get under his skin too easily.

I have seen him credit Cotto plenty of times, fanatics just make him lose it easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                    Chicano's good people he just lets the crazy Cotto fans get under his skin too easily.

I have seen him credit Cotto plenty of times, fanatics just make him lose it easily.
                    Anyone who has a sig hating on Cotto is a prick in my book, Cotto is a warrior who fought the best and always came to fight. Coming from a non puerto rican!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
                      Anyone who has a sig hating on Cotto is a prick in my book, Cotto is a warrior who fought the best and always came to fight. Coming from a non puerto rican!
                      It's a sig hating on Puerto Ricans, not Cotto. Not that it makes it any better, all it does is expose him as a racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X