Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

What's the next excuse for the loss that happened in 2008?

HTown put up a legit picture and no response from Cotto's nationalistic fans. Why can't you guys just give Margarito credit? You gave it to Segura who was trained by Capetillo to beat Calderon.

Post the pic homes

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
      Post the pic homes
      Thank HTown for this.

Comment

Despite of that photo proof we really don't know and we never will unless we had touched Margaritos wraps. Plus come on now, the man was suspended for a year. I doubt he got suspended for being a good clean fighter.

I am a Margarito supporter, don't get me wrong but there is definitely something shady with him and his wraps. Once he got caught before the Mosley fight that power he had went away. Look at the Mosley fight, look at the Garcia fight and look at the Pacquiao fight. It just .. disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Despite of that photo proof we really don't know and we never will unless we had touched Margaritos wraps. Plus come on now, the man was suspended for a year. I doubt he got suspended for being a good clean fighter.

I am a Margarito supporter, don't get me wrong but there is definitely something shady with him and his wraps. Once he got caught before the Mosley fight that power he had went away. Look at the Mosley fight, look at the Garcia fight and look at the Pacquiao fight. It just .. disappeared.
          Power went away? Well he faced two HOF+ type fighters and one went with Cotto on a close fight and the other beat his ass just as bad. Top it off Margarito knocked Garcia down and could of knocked him out but his corner kept telling him no, which is smart because they wanted him to get rounds in after a layoff.

Comment

I do feel bad for Margarito though because he is a good person. I like him and if he didn't really cheat then damn I do feel bad for him because he's gone thru hell. But we will never know UNLESS he knocks out Cotto again and gives him a similar beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

How did it disappear?

He knocked down an almost iron chinned Garcia in the first round, and has been the only person to visibly hurt Pacquiao since Pac moved up to fight ODLH.....

Comment

I got mixed emotions about antonio.Stop fcking with my head

Comment

Margarito is a legend in boxing. Nobody outside of Pac, JMM, MOrales and Barrera gave boxing fans as much as he did in the 2000's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Thank HTown for this.

what does this prove? i dont get it

you expect the paris to be on the top of the wraps?

unroll that sht and watch a brick fall out

Comment

Working...
                    X