Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that Cotto stans have been proven wrong yet again....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
    Mr Fagtastic. He's a bigger Cotto hater than he is a Marg fan.
    Actually, he has complimented Cotto on a number of occasions. He is pretty consistent, from what I have read. He does not seem to hate Cotto at all, in point of fact I think he does appreciate Cotto on a level...he just seems to believe that margarito did not cheat. I do not get it, but that is his right.

Comment

photoshop is cool huh mexi****s...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          Actually, he has complimented Cotto on a number of occasions. He is pretty consistent, from what I have read. He does not seem to hate Cotto at all, in point of fact I think he does appreciate Cotto on a level...he just seems to believe that margarito did not cheat. I do not get it, but that is his right.
          They should already know by now that I dislike his nationalistic fanatics and not the boxer himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            They should already know by now that I dislike his nationalistic fanatics and not the boxer himself.
            Nice try but you "claim" to respect Cotto but I've seen numerous occasions where you try to discredit him. And as a non Mexican or Puerto Rican observer, you are by far more nationalistic then any PR aside from PRBOXINGCOTTO. In fact, Mexicans here tend to be more nationalistic then the PRs here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
              He only respects Cotto when he's in a good mood. Trust me, I've seen him discredit Cotto many times. So the fact is, he's very inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                How is it fake? Both provide different types of reality. Guess I'm 50/50 on it back again. lol
                I didn't say it was fake for certain. I said it looked suspect, and stated why I believed so. But after seeing what HTown posted in another thread, that picture he posted is also legit. Here it is for those who didn't catch it in the other thread...

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/82...y-Images-Sport

It's strange, though. Because in every video and other photo of Margarito at the end of the fight, the break in his wraps is evident. Maybe it's the angle of the photo or something. Not sure.

Comment

Nice try but you "claim" to respect Cotto but I've seen numerous occasions where you try to discredit him. And as a non Mexican or Puerto Rican observer, you are by far more nationalistic then any PR aside from PRBOXINGCOTTO. In fact, Mexicans here tend to be more nationalistic then the PRs here.
                  Of course I have. To bring you idiots back to reality that he is HUMAN and his achievements aren't what you guys make it to be.

I'm not nationalistic at all. You obviously haven't been paying attention to some of my posts unless they have Cotto on there.

I highly doubt that. I have nothing but good thing to say about the good PR posters on here, in fact I green k them when possible. I've red K Mexican posters as well with no hesitation. I don't really see many nationalistic Mexicans on here, usually they are one of the most type of fans with variety as well as the GOOD & DECENT Rican posters. Not the fanatical fucks like you.

Comment

He only respects Cotto when he's in a good mood. Trust me, I've seen him discredit Cotto many times. So the fact is, he's very inconsistent.
                    I can only go based on what I have seen. Personally, I think in about 20 years the truth will come out. Either way, what Cotto said about him losing and still winning was on point. He acted like a man and comes out ahead.

Comment

• This guy criticizes overzealous Cotto fans meanwhile he's one of the biggest Marga******s on this site. Pot, meet kettle.

Anyway, Cotto Stans, give it up, there is NO WAY IN HELL you can prove Marg cheated in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X