Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Ever In EVERY sport by the numbers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stfu freedom

****in ******

smh at ur butthurtness

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      LOL what a sheet thread.
      It's the truth.... & there's no denying there's something clearly wrong here.. the pattern has ALWAYS been the player with the best numbers is the best ever.. sure championships also play a deciding factor (Vitali is one of ONLY 4 HEAVIES to hold the belt 3 times) & his credentials aren't lacking there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Get the *** out, noob
        You think Maradonna is better than Messi?

No chance. If Maradonna wasn't such a **** & was committed to the sport; he would be probably be the greatest ever.

Messi however, to me, is. The guy is insane. He turns up pretty much every game & does it in the big matches as well. The only thing he hasn't done is shine at a WC but he's got plenty of time to do that.

Messi greatest footballer to ever do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          1)Michael Jordan has the best basketball numbers = Universally regarded as The Best Ever

2)Wayne Gretzky has the best hockey numbers = Universally regarded as The Best Ever

3)Babe Ruth has the best baseball numbers = Universally regarded as The Best Ever

4) Tiger Woods has the best golf numbers = Universally regarded as The Best Ever

5)Pele has the best soccer numbers = Universally regarded as The Best Ever

6) Vitali Klitschko has the best boxing numbers = Universally NOT regarded as The Best Ever

Can you spot the discrepancy here?
          You forgot the #1 athlete in the world....Kelly Slater - 10x World Surfing Champion and currently #1 on the 2011 ASP World Tour. This man is the greatest athlete, EVER. /thread

Comment

Best numbers?

The *** is this?

Comment

Son... it's a combination of all boxing intangibles & numbers.. NOT just the vaunted Ko ratio.... i've posted it here plenty of times if you choose to deny FACTS... that's your business... There's absolutely NOONE IN BOXING HISTORY that has been on some sort of championship level in ANY weight classes that has Lost less than an equivalence of a full 12 rd fight on the scorecards by judges appointed to OFFICIALLY score them..... Vitali Klitschko has lost no MORE than 1o rds his entire career spanning 219 rds... that's a 95% success rate coming from the judges scores & let's face it 95% of those rds are clear whitewash rds & no speculative factors involved... Those 2 stats alone qualify him as having the best numbers because those are the 2 MOST COMMON ways to win boxing matches..... but he's got at least 10 or more heavyweight boxing records that I DON't need to mention un;less you've still got doubts... now let's hear the proverbial his comp wasn't all that to save face & change the subject............... kapish?
              so quality of opposition isn't a factor then? Edwin Valero had 27 fights 27 KO's, 100% KO victory. Those are numbers. Does that make him the best ever if we go strictly by the numbers? Or do we need to factor in quality of opponents as well.

Everyone knows Sugar Ray Robinson is the GOAT of boxing. Vitali, a great modern day champ, doesn't even come close to that.

I mean, who are the best fighters Vitali beat? Samuel Peter? Chris Arreola? Tomasz Adamek? Corrie Sanders? Come on bro
              Last edited by ИATAS; 10-05-2011, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                You think Maradonna is better than Messi?

No chance. If Maradonna wasn't such a **** & was committed to the sport; he would be probably be the greatest ever.

Messi however, to me, is. The guy is insane. He turns up pretty much every game & does it in the big matches as well. The only thing he hasn't done is shine at a WC but he's got plenty of time to do that.

Messi greatest footballer to ever do it.
                Which Maradonna did on several occassions.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Maradona >>> Pele.

/thread.
                  Hell no... Pele is the god of soccer... but if Diego got better numbers & more rings I ain't in no mood to complain.

Comment

Messi #1
                    Federer #1 Tennis

Comment

Hell no... Pele is the god of soccer... but if Diego got better numbers & more rings I ain't in no mood to complain.
                      Rings?

What the *** are u on about?

Comment

Working...
                      X