Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Welterweight Champs are Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kell got talent. khan still wipes the floor with this dude..he fought nobody and need to shut the f up. he want 50-50 with khan..lmao joker!!!

Comment

Kell Brook will make nice cannon fodder for a fighter who actually has a chance to be an elite talent.

Comment

Who the hell is Kell Brook? please...

Comment

lol @ kell brook. seriously man? No legitimate champs are making excuses not to fight you. your biggest fight is nothing but a laughing matter.

I get talking trash, and getting your name out there, but this is simply ludicrous.

Comment

deff looking forward to seeing this guy fight someone on this side of the pond.

Comment

i suppose most of you are yanks making these assumptions about kell brook.
              lets clarify, this fellah is a re-incarnation (with better balance) of naseem hamed.
              hamed kod ALL the americans at elite level. FACT.
              all the yanky fight fans said the same about hamed as they are now saying about kell brook.
              as an englishman and a fight fan with modest knoledge of this sport i would say, "look past the bright lights" such as amir "king ****" khan.
              kell brook is a humble man with one goal. GLORY.
              he as you may or may not have noticed has taken the long route to glory by going the dangerous route of fighting at national then euro level first which in my view earns kudos and experience.
              he does not look to run before walking and get found out in 54 seconds just to look a complete **** in doing so.
              by 2013 this fellah will be a version atleast of a world champ.
              khan will never face this fellah.
              khan, by 2013 will have been kod by atleast 2 fighters should he have faced
              either marquez,kev mitchell,alexander,maidana,brook,bradley.
              forget floyd mayweather because khan will ruin his chances of the opportunity by getting kod before "he" offers! lol floyd a pennies deal.
              kell brook is better than you all think.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                lets clarify, this fellah is a re-incarnation (with better balance) of naseem hamed.
                all the yanky fight fans said the same about hamed as they are now saying about kell brook.
                as an englishman and a fight fan with modest knoledge of this sport i would say, "look past the bright lights" such as amir "king ****" khan.
                he as you may or may not have noticed has taken the long route to glory by going the dangerous route of fighting at national then euro level first which in my view earns kudos and experience.
                he does not look to run before walking and get found out in 54 seconds just to look a complete **** in doing so.
                forget floyd mayweather because khan will ruin his chances of the opportunity by getting kod before "he" offers! lol floyd a pennies deal.
                Hey I am American, and Brook is one of my favorite fighters right now. He's slick, got skills, and can bang when he wants to. He just doesn't have the exposure in the states yet.

I do think that Senchenko is making excuses not to fight him. Senchenko fights nothing but Euro-bums. Once Brook wins his next fight, Senchenko should give him a title shot in either February or March 2012. Kell Brook would beat him, rather easily I think. Than, he should make his first defense against either Selcuk Aydin or Jo Jo Dan, depending on who wins that rematch.

If he were to win those fights, I think by mid-2012 he should get a fight with Lucas Matthysse (who may move up to 147) or Devon Alexander (who's also moving up to 147). Than, if he were to get by all these fights, which is a big IF, he would most likely be able to get a fight with Victor Ortiz, Andre Berto, or Amir Khan.

I do find it funny that after Khan beat Judah, he said he would fight at 140 in December and than have his first fight at 147 in the UK, against Kell Brook. He's backed off of those statements since then, and has even been rumored to fight Matthew Hatton for his first fight at 147. I am no fan of Khan, although I think he may very well end up being a star of the sport. I do however think Mayweather beats Khan late next year. Khan doesn't have the style that troubles Floyd. Floyd is mostly troubled by bigger opponents who can man handle him, get him on the ropes continually, and force the action on him over and over again. Castillo did that in the first fight against Mayweather, and arguably won the fight.

Anyways.....people shouldn't sleep on Kell Brook. He's slick, can out box people, can bang if he wants to, and can even walk some opponents down. If he beats Senchenko, Aydin/Dan, and than a Matthysse/Alexander, I would be very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                  I do think that Senchenko is making excuses not to fight him. Senchenko fights nothing but Euro-bums. Once Brook wins his next fight, Senchenko should give him a title shot in either February or March 2012. Kell Brook would beat him, rather easily I think. Than, he should make his first defense against either Selcuk Aydin or Jo Jo Dan, depending on who wins that rematch.
                  Senchenko making excuses? What excuses? If Brook beats Jackiewicz in an eliminator, he's the mandatory for Senchenko's WBA title. Come to Ukraine, beat the champ, and take it back to the UK. That's how it works in boxing.

However I've read some indications, that Brook doesn't want to fight Senchenko UNLESS it's in Sheffield. So who's making excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                    Marquez didnt want to be a stepping stone for Khan. Kevin Mitchell is **** Devon "home town" Alexander has lost his last 3 fights and has moved up to 147 and is chasing a paulie fight. Maidana has already been beaten Bradley has already ducked Khan and finally Kelloggs fruity Brook has not beaten any one with a punch or a pulse his best win is over 40 yr old guy who at best was a contendor in his prime at a weight below.

Comment

Kell Brook should get Jackiewicz out the way, and fight Senchenko for his title.

Then, he has something to bargin with to fight the likes of Berto, Mike Jones etc.

Kell Brook's a good fighter, though. He just needs fights. And as far as he is saying, he wants them.

So If Senchenko say's he wants Brook in Ukraine, then go to Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                      X