Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Welterweight Champs are Making Excuses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another unproven guy that thinks that he is being avoided. Fight your way to contention

Comment

Brook is decent, got bags of skill and he can bang. Is he world class? Like many UK fighters I think he falls just a little short. Yet to be tested though, maybe he's the type of fighter that gets the best out of himself when he's against better opposition who open up instead of European level opponents who are in survival mode, never going to win the fight just want to hear the last bell.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyjones View Post
        No doubt kell has talent but he is one of them fighters who has'nt proved **** but yet thinks he's top of the ladder....
        In the last few months I have noticed that UK fighters have contracted a disease called Verbal Diarheaa, they used to be humble and well respected, but within the last few months you have all the clowns talking nonsense.

McCloskey "I mad Khan look so bad that I lost every round and got KO'd"
        Barker "Im going to KO Martinez, he is a bum
        Burns: General Tard
        Brook: im teh best! everyone keeps ducking me for some reason!
        Macklin: I was "robbed(...not)" but instead of accepting the rematch I would rather go to USA and talk about how badly I got robbed.

etc etc etc.

Whats up with all these UK twats talking mad crap lately? I guess because the new season started? they havent been hit in the head for many months?

Comment

Brooks is a joke. He hasn't done anything.

Sorry, when you yourself ducked Cotto and Mike Jones, you don't get to whine. What Brook doesn't understand is you have to take the opportunities as they come, you don't get to cherry pick, whine, and pick every fight you want.

And anyone who reads knows Khan said he'd fight Brook, but they want a 50/50 split, which is pretty dumb considering Khan sells 20,000 tickets, while Brook sells 1,000.

Comment

Why does that little insecure kid called Kell Brook NEED to make his every fight in Sheffield?

Come to the champions hometown (Donetsk, Ukraine), beat him and take the title away.

That's how it works in boxing.

Comment

Then fight some worthy opponents to get experience, respect and keep yourself sharp.

Comment

Of course tailor made for Brook he cant punch for **** and even if he out boxes Kell he going to get robbed as the fight is in Sheffield.

Comment

Hardly anybody in the U.S knows who Kell Brook is & you haven't deserved a big fight with the current boxers your facing.

Hearns should try to get him on some under cards in the U.S for some exposure because majority of the Welter's aren't going to fight in the U.K.

Comment

Don't sleep on Kell Brook. The guy has skills and can fight.

He should get a title shot against Senchenko in February or March 2012. Than, if he were to capture the WBA Title, he should make a couple of defenses against the Aydin-Dan winner, Devon Alexander, Lucas Matthysse, Mike Jones, or get a bigger fight with Andre Berto for a unification.

Brook is good, and he should get his shot against Senchenko early next year. Then, if he were to win, he should fight some of those names to see how good he really is.

I do find it funny that first Khan said he would like to make a fight with Brook in the UK for his first fight at 147, but he's backed away from that completely now.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Another unproven guy that thinks that he is being avoided. Fight your way to contention
                      I agree. he's calling out Mayweather,Pacquiao, Khan, ect.

Comment

Working...
                      X