Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya, Ortiz - I'll F**k You Both Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
    Try telling Ortiz and his eye that those punches werent hurting. Floyd's speed & accuracy is his power and he was accurately touching Ortiz at will. No man can take those punches all night. Nerviness is a personal problem in a professional match, those excuses dont fly in professional sports. YOU LOSE!!!!! The strong move on and redeem themselves but the weak complain and expect pitty. GTFOHWTBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh he was not landing punches at will

Are u on drugs?

He was wiffing and missing punchers especially

The fourth round.

Then Ortiz covered during floyds fourth round flurry of 9 punches and landed one

Come on already and get over it

Floyd is good but my gosh Vic won the 4th round and

dipped ur boys legs sensing him into the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      Come on, after the controversy and publicity, do you really believe that?

yeah I want to see a rematch, it's unfinished business.
      Out of everyone i have talked to and my own belief that it will be the same outcome...yes i do believe it. There are haters who will say "Floyd said it and no backtracking" but thats just to hate. No one but you wants to see this rematch.

Comment

Not really interested at all in a rematch. This past fight was already a big enough clown act and black hole on boxing that it really doesn't need to be kept in the spotlight with a potential rematch. At this point it really is Floyd face Pacquiao or even Martinez, otherwise he should just retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
          why do every little quote gets an article?
          Clicks make money , *******s love to hate making many clicks , Floyd is big news even if its the same rehashed reruns day after day , one comment from Floyd will makes 4 articles .

Comment

*Ellerbe Voice*- "You wont do nothing"

Comment

Floyd don't honor his word Delahoya should just file a protest and make the corrupt WBC order a rematch if Cheater dosn't comply than strip the title.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                Dude, who's alts are these? You fucking *****s are pathetic. only floyd threads do you see this many posters with like an average of ten posts per years. Most posters on here have 5-10 a day...

This shit is getting pathetic from Floyd fans.
                Fair call, unless you uninterested in balancing the ledger.

Your comment applies to Pac fans as well, but you must have noticed that?

Comment

lol

First of all anyone who's a boxing fan shouldn't be backing up Ortiz's Team. they're defending a ****ing headbutt. Guys...this guys is a scum bag...it isn't the first time he's done this either....And you got a Hall Of Fame Boxer in Oscar defending this..Cocaine is a hell of a drug. My man is back on the ****.....It's Pathetic.

Honestly, he's admitting he headbutted him.....But yet he was pissed and dishonored so he High Fived the Whole Money team during Mayweather's Interview?? Smiling too...Saying thank you like 7x for the oppurtunity...:bukkake: He also looked pretty happy the next night at XS @the Encore...getting hammered and apologizing to fans..but he was all smiles...real dishonored and humiliated. riiiiight

NO re-match, as a boxing fan I want this littel surfer misfit punished for what he did..not cause i'm a Floyd fan, but cause this is what boxing is now...a ****ing soap opera.......

Love Floyd, Hate him...what he did...WE WOULD OF ALL DONE..except you overweight, too scared computer geeks who's never laced up teh gloves and felt what it's like to be in a boxing ring. Guy comes at you like that, this is ur lively hood..no one's gonna say..::Ortiz Voice: "Hey dude, i wont do it again man, i love you..i'm sorry, i promise bro." I'm knockign dude out...And all the great fighters if your following this coverage of thsi bull**** soap opera say the same..The Holyfields, the hagglers, the Sugar ray's...the greats are saying they woulda did the same....

But the average Blogger and Media dick think this was a cheap shot...sorry folks..

This is gone and thank god it's over...

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Floyd don't honor his word Delahoya should just file a protest and make the corrupt WBC order a rematch if Cheater dosn't comply than strip the title.
                    There's no basis for a rematch even Ortiz's manager said that.People shud stop paying attention to DelaHoya,he's high on cocaine and probably hallucinating

Comment

lol he is destroying both of them on Twitter I guess they pissed him off that that Conference Call

Comment

Working...
                      X