Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya, Ortiz - I'll F**k You Both Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
    Aight floyd take it eazy he wants a rematch you're the champ ortiz is presenting a challenge within rights... who do you wanna fight next defend your title quit *****in about that damn test oscar floored vargas and he was juicin heavy man I thought you said you believe in your skills drugs ain't gonna make your skills better.
    Ohhh shut the **** up...what does a test have to do with anything in this article???

Comment

And as far as the fight itself- I honestly think Floyd would have gotten a legit KO in another 3 rounds. I'm not delusional- anyone who watched saw how that fight was starting to look.. And it didn't look good at all for Victor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
        And as far as the fight itself- I honestly think Floyd would have gotten a legit KO in another 3 rounds. I'm not delusional- anyone who watched saw how that fight was starting to look.. And it didn't look good at all for Victor.
        Don't know about all that, Ortiz was looking good in the 4th. He was not backing up from Floyd's shots but Floyd was from Ortiz's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_R View Post
          I have to disagree with you to a certain point, I could see a possibility of a KO but not till the very late rounds, but then again i could see Ortiz pulling something out late to. Ortiz was getting hit with a lot of clean shots but when he did connect with Floyd you could see Floyd feeling those shots even though they were few and far between. When Vic was moving him back he had a better shot then trying to out box him. Either way we will never know unless we see a rematch.

Comment

KO or not. Ortiz was going to lose almost every round (if not all). It appeared that his shots may have backed Floyd up but I know u don't think Ortiz had a chance of knockin Floyd out. Thats the only way he could possibly win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Ortiz just trying to save his namesake and ODLH is being a promoter and trying to save his boxer. Mayweather dominated and was on his way to beating this kid down bad. Ortiz got frustrated, lost focus, and got knocked out.
              Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              why do every little quote gets an article?
              Originally posted by Mexica06 View Post
              To Ortiz: (In Ortiz language) With all your respect "bro" but the ref did resume action in a lousy way but you simply didn't pay attention and got KTFO as a result of it. You know the old sayings "you snooze you lose" and "protect yourself at all times."
              Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
              Aight floyd take it eazy he wants a rematch you're the champ ortiz is presenting a challenge within rights... who do you wanna fight next defend your title quit *****in about that damn test oscar floored vargas and he was juicin heavy man I thought you said you believe in your skills drugs ain't gonna make your skills better.
              Originally posted by jnapoli85 View Post
              Although i do agree that Floyd was winning this fight, he was faster to the punch more accurate and overall controlled the flow of the fight. The one thing i do have to say is Floyd's punches weren't really hurting Ortiz. You can say Ortiz was knocked out but Floyd hit him with two shots and Ortiz was completely unprepared for them his hands weren't up and he wasn't bracing for the impact, in that situation anyone could knock anyone out. With that being said the shots that Ortiz was landing looked like they were hurting Floyd and one could argue the point that Floyd could have been in trouble later in the fight. Most likely Floyd would have dominated the rest of the fight and won a UD, but we don't know for sure. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between these two, not to mention that some of the nerviness that Ortiz seemed to have would most likely be gone do their previous bout. I guess we will have to wait and see. Its clear that Mayweather vs Pacquiao isn't going to happen.

LONG LIVE
              LARRY MERCHANT
              Originally posted by rudyyr View Post
              Hmm..dont want to see a rematch honestly, at this point I dont think its worth it(at least my money). Rather see Mayweather fight someone else, maybe Martinez? if he gets past barker...
              Originally posted by rocktx View Post
              KO or not. Ortiz was going to lose almost every round (if not all). It appeared that his shots may have backed Floyd up but I know u don't think Ortiz had a chance of knockin Floyd out. Thats the only way he could possibly win.

Dude, who's alts are these? You fucking *****s are pathetic. only floyd threads do you see this many posters with like an average of ten posts per years. Most posters on here have 5-10 a day...

This shit is getting pathetic from Floyd fans.

Comment

When keeping it gangsta goes wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post
                  Dude, who's alts are these? You fucking *****s are pathetic. only floyd threads do you see this many posters with like an average of ten posts per years. Most posters on here have 5-10 a day...

Im not a Floyd fan, I'm giving my honest opinion of the fight clown.

Comment

Originally posted by -Genesis- View Post

If you dont feel like debating or talking about boxing then go on a gymnastics or horseback riding forum. And by the way im not a *****, i have gave praise to Pac but you *******s, yes thats you, just dont like to see Money getting quoted everywhere and people wanting to talk about it.

Comment

Bottom Line: Victoria was out classed in every which way, period! Cmon! people need to put there feelings aside for a minute and stop being such nut huggin fans.. dont be like PRCOTTOBOXING...LOL! Be realistic.. Victoria was so frustrated that night that he had to take it to the streets with a head butt.. that is called fighting someone out of your LEAGUE point blank... Oscar shld just go wear some panties with Victoria and have themselves a nice ole time...
                      Last edited by sebastianb7312; 09-27-2011, 02:31 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Working...
                      X