Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya, Ortiz - I'll F**k You Both Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's all be honest and tell the truth. Mayweather is a big dick and it was a sucker punch. That being said, Ortiz clearly was getting his ass beat and anyone saying he was getting stronger is a complete damn moron. Even people that don't like him in the media all agree he was kicking Ortiz's ass and most honest people knew Ortiz would be knocked out eventually. Again, legal sucker punch but Ortiz was frustrated because he was getting outboxed severely and headbutted Mayweather and eventually would have been ko'ed

Comment

Originally posted by jnapoli85 View Post
      Although i do agree that Floyd was winning this fight, he was faster to the punch more accurate and overall controlled the flow of the fight. The one thing i do have to say is Floyd's punches weren't really hurting Ortiz. You can say Ortiz was knocked out but Floyd hit him with two shots and Ortiz was completely unprepared for them his hands weren't up and he wasn't bracing for the impact, in that situation anyone could knock anyone out. With that being said the shots that Ortiz was landing looked like they were hurting Floyd and one could argue the point that Floyd could have been in trouble later in the fight. Most likely Floyd would have dominated the rest of the fight and won a UD, but we don't know for sure. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between these two, not to mention that some of the nerviness that Ortiz seemed to have would most likely be gone do their previous bout. I guess we will have to wait and see. Its clear that Mayweather vs Pacquiao isn't going to happen.

LONG LIVE
      LARRY MERCHANT
      If mayweathers punches were'nt getting to victor then why was the bigger man backing up and shuffling his feet so much. I truly know that he couldnt keep eating those right hands all night. Seems to have tough skin though because he didnt swell up around his eyes too much. I think the fact that Floyd was fighting a lefty hurt his best weapon and thats the JAB. It seems he never wanted victor to counter it. Although I did notice on the ropes Victor got off a few shots that I normally dont see mayweather get hit with.

Comment

Originally posted by jnapoli85 View Post
        Although i do agree that Floyd was winning this fight, he was faster to the punch more accurate and overall controlled the flow of the fight. The one thing i do have to say is Floyd's punches weren't really hurting Ortiz. You can say Ortiz was knocked out but Floyd hit him with two shots and Ortiz was completely unprepared for them his hands weren't up and he wasn't bracing for the impact, in that situation anyone could knock anyone out. With that being said the shots that Ortiz was landing looked like they were hurting Floyd and one could argue the point that Floyd could have been in trouble later in the fight. Most likely Floyd would have dominated the rest of the fight and won a UD, but we don't know for sure. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch between these two, not to mention that some of the nerviness that Ortiz seemed to have would most likely be gone do their previous bout. I guess we will have to wait and see. Its clear that Mayweather vs Pacquiao isn't going to happen.

LONG LIVE
        LARRY MERCHANT

Try telling Ortiz and his eye that those punches werent hurting. Floyd's speed & accuracy is his power and he was accurately touching Ortiz at will. No man can take those punches all night. Nerviness is a personal problem in a professional match, those excuses dont fly in professional sports. YOU LOSE!!!!! The strong move on and redeem themselves but the weak complain and expect pitty. GTFOHWTBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
          If mayweathers punches were'nt getting to victor then why was the bigger man backing up and shuffling his feet so much. I truly know that he couldnt keep eating those right hands all night. Seems to have tough skin though because he didnt swell up around his eyes too much. I think the fact that Floyd was fighting a lefty hurt his best weapon and thats the JAB. It seems he never wanted victor to counter it. Although I did notice on the ropes Victor got off a few shots that I normally dont see mayweather get hit with.
          "didnt swell up around his eyes too much" did you see the fight? Ortiz had a nice little cherry and that was after 4 rounds

Comment

Haha! Hating on Floyd Mayweather doesn't change the fact that Ortiz got knocked out, nor does it change the fact that Manny Pacquiao will get the same. I bet he won't throw a headbutt or reach for an embrace. One thing's for certain, Floyd Mayweather will still be undefeated when the fight's over. What will you haters say when he retires undefeated after beating the best fighters all the way into the twilight of his career?

Comment

Floyd promised him a rematch in front of millions, he went back on his word then wonders why they're complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Floyd promised him a rematch in front of millions, he went back on his word then wonders why they're complaining.
                BEcause no one is interested in this fight again. Ortiz wants money and Oscar is protecting his fighter. Same thing will happen again if they fight. Do you really want to see a rematch or are you just hating?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  BEcause no one is interested in this fight again. Ortiz wants money and Oscar is protecting his fighter.
                  Come on, after the controversy and publicity, do you really believe that?

Same thing will happen again if they fight. Do you really want to see a rematch or are you just hating?
                  yeah I want to see a rematch, it's unfinished business.

Comment

U have a power puncher against the most skilled

boxer in the sport

Controversy.

Bad blood

Two pisses off fighters with anger for eachother

How is this not a good fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                      Try telling Ortiz and his eye that those punches werent hurting. Floyd's speed & accuracy is his power and he was accurately touching Ortiz at will. No man can take those punches all night. Nerviness is a personal problem in a professional match, those excuses dont fly in professional sports. YOU LOSE!!!!! The strong move on and redeem themselves but the weak complain and expect pitty. GTFOHWTBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      " no man can take those punches all night" Didn't baldomire, Marquez, and Mosley get punched all night with those shots and didn't get knocked out, and they were basically giant punching bags for Floyd. If you go back and rematch Floyd vs Shane he did that same sucker punching Bull in that fight. You then go on to say excuses don't fly in professional sports, then go ahead and regurgitate all the excuses as to why Floyd won't fight Manny as I'm sure your about to. Floyd is a punk who is in love with himself, don't worry fool what goes around comes around.

Comment

Working...
                      X