Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: De La Hoya, Ortiz - I'll F**k You Both Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jltsmae View Post
    why floyd now not talking about "take the test pac and we have a fight"? what happened to the "Pac you are next"??? should talk/ fight pac even if pac loses to JMM III... hmmppp....
    Maybe floyd is thinking for a new excuse or demand... LMAO

Comment

Floyd Jr certainly knows how to win friends and influence people.

:-)

Comment

To all Mayweather fans. In the past ten years he has only fought one fighter with the skill to put up a fight. (Castillo) Mayweather was impressive against Castillo. The rest of the fighters were either just in line to face the champ and became victims or were over hyped at the time, e.g. Zab Jubah, Carlos Baldomir, Sharmba Mitchell, almost retired Arturo Gatti, and he came in way overweight against JM Marquez. Lets me honest, Mayweather would of never kept up for 12 rounds with Ortiz. Even if Ortiz doesn't get a rematch, he will have a successful career. Maybe he'll even face Pacquiao before Mayweather. Mayweather isn't impressive at 30+ now. He won't fight another big fight again unless its Pacquiao.
        If he faces Ortiz, Ortiz will hurt him and give him that "1" we've all known he's deserved for a long time.
        -One Love

Comment

Thing about Floyd is that he still acts and behaves like a teenager at 35. There's not a drop of diplomacy in his blood which usually goes with age and as a public figure. Fact is that the Ortiz fight ended in an unexpected controversy. It was vicious. There's no show of sportsmanship in it. He may have been justified to do it, but at post-fight he should at least show a bit of regret and reassurances. Or just keep his mouth shut. He's not giving a rematch anyway. What's the point?

;-|

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            Thing about Floyd is that he still acts and behaves like a teenager at 35. There's not a drop of diplomacy in his blood which usually goes with age and as a public figure. Fact is that the Ortiz fight ended in an unexpected controversy. It was vicious. There's no show of sportsmanship in it. He may have been justified to do it, but at post-fight he should at least show a bit of regret and reassurances. Or just keep his mouth shut. He's not giving a rematch anyway. What's the point?

;-|
            Floyd acts like boxing owes him something and that he owes noone any explanation for his actions, he doesnt know how to carry himself as a human being, all he showed that night is that he is low life gutter trash with talent. I gave Floyd a lot of credit for taking that fight and if he had won it in any other fashion, i would shut my mouth, but this raises a lot of questions about him, if all he has done in the last 3+ years is beat a lightweight while he himself came in heavy and wins 1 other fight with a sucker punch, then sorry Floyd, u cant claim P4P nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              i saw the many headbutts and rabbit punches, thats what i DID see
              What do you expect when someone turns there side and turns their head from you , hey man thasts a JR A$$#### maneuver !!

yep lots of head butts want take up for that, hate that !

Did ya see how much JR missed ??? hahaha,,,,,the announcers called accurate punches and they hit the gloves , were slipped or missed, haha

Wait and see what Pac will do with that bald head, there will be mushrooms all over it , it will be easy for Pac to be OLD BALD JR.

Jr swung wildly , missed badly, slipped very very very badly

If he fights Pac like he fought Ortiz, it will be an easy night for PAC

Comment

Mayweather get classier with age.

Comment

Originally posted by leaduppercut View Post
                  what a ridiculous post..... Unbelievable

1.) margarito has never been an elite fighter

2.) margarito's " achievements " are probably fraudulent

3.) on margarito's very best day, and on mayweathers very worst day, margarito would have to chance at all, it would be exactly like the corrales fight except without all of the continual falling down (respect chico, rip)

4.) only mexican die-hards, and pig-ignorant pacquiao fans rate margarito

you are " special ", like that other guy.
                  are you done ??? You may go back to yer

rock now.

Comment

A rematch should be done

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan89 View Post
                      A rematch should be done
                      Mayweather beats them both on the same day.

At welter, he beats them both at the same time

That is why Pac dont want none.

Comment

Working...
                      X