No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant Responds To Dana White's Verbal Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
    theres far less dodging goin on due to lack of talented athletes in the sport. I believe MMA is popular cause well...its an everymans sport it makes pretty much any fighter equal...the dumbasses with no skill can beat the ones with some or lots...sure it becomes a lil harder..but w 4oz gloves any joe blo can land a shot to KO someone..Boxers u could say have a make shift record sure..but its more a get ready and pay ur dues type thing....You have to earn the boxing world respect..instead of the UFC where the advertising makes the respect there...
    Merchant isn't talking about the losses when he says 6-2 champions though. He's mainly talking about the number of fights as well.

Champion and 'best int he world" with only 7 fights and junk, that's crazy

Comment

And still the CHAMP.... Larry "tell it like it is" Merchant. Low rent white trying to take on Merchant is laughable.

I have said it before but Larry is a boxing treasure. It will be a sad day when we lose him...

Comment

War Larry! Feck Ufghey!

Comment

i didn't think larry needed to respond. attention is just what this fat necked, meathead, asshole wants.

Comment

Brilliant rebuttal. Sorry, I mean Larry don't know ****, get Teddy Atlas up in this b*tch.

Comment

larry merchant is a racist, senile, dinosaur and he should be fired.

Comment

MMGAY = a bunch of juiced up,glass jawed grapplers swinging handbags at one another.First joker to connect on the other's fragile glass chin is the winner.Well,either that or several rounds of dry humping from the two "fighters".

It is,was,and always will be a complete and utter joke.

Comment

I like Merchant. He probably shouldn't have let himself be provoked by Mayweather, but he's an old man and one of the few benefits of being an old man is being able to speak your mind whenever you please.

Mayweather doesn't like being confronted by difficult questions and gets frustrated when he isn't allowed to reel off soundbites. It's an interviewers job to ask the questions that the viewers want answered, no matter how difficult they may be and Merchant was just doing his job.

Comment

sofa boxing expert

For many years I have disliked Larry Merchant as a boxing commentator,he thinks his words or clever and smart,he is boring and should be an English Professor of some small college some were in an unknown country.

Comment

Originally posted by gasolina92 View Post

And this guy represent MMA. Classy Dana. Larry merchant atleast daid it dircetly to floyds face
                      Ya Dana White is a fucking tool. get rid of him and you might be able to call the UFC a professional organization.

Comment

Working...
                      X