Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    yes..he is still sharp...

and the old man got class by not going down low on dana
    80 year old Larry would knock out Dana's fat ass. Larry doesn't need to be 50 years younger to beat that losers ass. I hope Dana bets more money on fighters like Ortiz who have no shot at winning, because he is so intelligent with his money.

Comment

6-2 Record? Larry is being too kind. It's more like 8-7 and ur a world champ and one spitball away from another concussion. That's why very few MMA fighters have long careers.

Comment

Dana White is right Merchant on air antics are embarrassing bottom line he needs to be replaced asap I'm sick and tired of BS to

Comment

Class act from Larry Merchant.

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
            6-2 Record? Larry is being too kind. It's more like 8-7 and ur a world champ and one spitball away from another concussion. That's why very few MMA fighters have long careers.
            MMA fighters have more losses because there's far less dodging going on. You don't get inflated records in MMA. MMA fighters constantly face opponents of a similar level. Which is why it is becoming a lot more popular.

Boxing politics is bull****. The sport is a slave to money and the thousands of people who depend on said money without actually adding anything to the sport.

Comment

“i don’t watch it. I don’t get a so-called sport in which you can have a 6-2 record and be called a world champion. I just don’t appreciate the finer points of m m a,”

lmao so true

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                MMA fighters have more losses because there's far less dodging going on. You don't get inflated records in MMA. MMA fighters constantly face opponents of a similar level. Which is why it is becoming a lot more popular.

Boxing politics is bull****. The sport is a slave to money and the thousands of people who depend on said money without actually adding anything to the sport.
                exactly true

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Dana White is right Merchant on air antics are embarrassing bottom line he needs to be replaced asap I'm sick and tired of BS to
                  How dare he stand up to a thug....All of America was behind Merchant sans Floyd lovers

Comment

Larry Merchant's honest and just trying to do his job. Most people are jealous because they don't see themselves having long life like Mr. Merchant because they have MADE too many enemies over their short lives. Mayweather and Dana White need bodyguards to go to a simple restaurant, which is so sad.

Comment

And this guy represent MMA. Classy Dana. Larry merchant atleast daid it dircetly to floyds face

Comment

Working...
                      X