Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant Responds To Dana White's Verbal Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry Larry Merchant, the young ones (Mayweather, Dana White, etc.)that don't respect you as an elder just in general will probably leave this earth way before you with an unsettled spirit and you with true peace and hapiness knowing that you lived a good long life.

Comment

This is honorable! The response...by Larry Merchant!

I like this a lot! Protect your own BS.

This has got to be the most garbage response in the history of a response. I mean he doesn't even respond to the allegations or give his side of this story. Instead he comments on how much he hates the sport of MMA and tries to insult Dana! HAHAHA
      This is journalism at its finest!!

Comment

Larry Merchant has more class than the little bald dictator ever will have!

Comment

UFC was exciting for a minute. but all this wrestling **** is really f-ing boring.

Comment

Dana White is an a55hole. Merchant said nothing offensive to Floyd at all other than not letting him use interview time to advertise 5hit. **** him and cheater a55 Floyd.

Comment

I've always like Larry Merchant, he tells it like it is. Larry can sometimes be annoying, but overall I'm going to miss him on HBO boxing when hes gone.

Comment

Well done Larry Merchant, stays classy and still delivers a verbal KO in the first round on the king of the trailer parks.

Comment

For 15 years, we haven't gotten to see a mayweather interview because of Larrys antics. Now I think white is a moron, and MMA is just gay **** for those stuck in the closet, but I'm sick to death of Merchant thinking he's the reason we tune in. Did he ever talk to Oscar like that?

Comment

Him telling Floyd that he would kick his ass was easily the best part of that PPV.

Still wasn't worth $50 buck tho

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                      MMA fighters have more losses because there's far less dodging going on. You don't get inflated records in MMA. MMA fighters constantly face opponents of a similar level. Which is why it is becoming a lot more popular.

Boxing politics is bull****. The sport is a slave to money and the thousands of people who depend on said money without actually adding anything to the sport.
                      theres far less dodging goin on due to lack of talented athletes in the sport. I believe MMA is popular cause well...its an everymans sport it makes pretty much any fighter equal...the dumbasses with no skill can beat the ones with some or lots...sure it becomes a lil harder..but w 4oz gloves any joe blo can land a shot to KO someone..Boxers u could say have a make shift record sure..but its more a get ready and pay ur dues type thing....You have to earn the boxing world respect..instead of the UFC where the advertising makes the respect there...

Comment

Working...
                      X