Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Mayweather/Ortiz enhance or take away from Mayweather's Legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Enhanced it obviously. How can knocking out the number 2 ww who weighed 16 pounds over you in 4 rounds with ONE ****ing punch NOT enhance your legacy.

****ing noobs.
    ****ing bumsniffs.

Comment

Enhanced it obviously. How can knocking out the number 2 ww who weighed 16 pounds over you in 4 rounds with ONE ****ing punch NOT enhance your legacy.

****ing noobs.
      I can't believe it, but it was actually possible to regress further from the poster notorious for making the all time worst fight predictions in NSB history.. Amazing & Congrats.

Comment

****ing noobs.

i agree w/ this ^^^ ... ortiz was on the attack mode, they were brawling when out of nowhere floyd threw a left hook and a right that KO'd ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          i agree w/ this ^^^ ... ortiz was on the attack mode, they were brawling when out of nowhere floyd threw a left hook and a right that KO'd ortiz

It was a wild and spirited exchange with both men landing telling blows, but in the end the better man was left standing. Legacy Enhanced.

Comment

Only fanatic Floyd fans think that his win against Ortiz enhances his legacy. To be realistic the win did nothing significant to his legacy at all. Had Floyd properly beaten Ortiz then yah the win would of enhanced his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              Only fanatic Floyd fans think that his win against Ortiz enhances his legacy. To be realistic the win did nothing significant to his legacy at all. Had Floyd properly beaten Ortiz then yah the win would of enhanced his legacy.
              There's an Alt parading himself around as "No Ceilings" who seems to think otherwise..

Comment

I'd say it makes his career more infamous than anything...

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                  Would you say it was his best knockout?
                  Best ever!! You could tell from his face that he put his whole body into the knockout. Career defining.

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                    It's a bad sign when less than 25% of people voting think this fight does NOT enhance his legacy. Especially since for the most part legacy is decided by fan and people's perception of a fighters career.
                    It's like going to a taste testing, if the people don't like the taste. The food is not well rated.
                    Polls on NSB do not determine a fighters legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      I'd say it makes his career more infamous than anything...
                      It will definitely enhance his PPVs if nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X